- Late checkout
4* Cotswolds Boutique Hotel Stay - Breakfast & Prosecco for 2
A Minchinhampton, Cotswolds stay at The 4* Ragged Cot for two people with breakfast, prosecco, & late checkout. From £99 for one night, or from £179 for two nights - save up to 40%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Minchinhampton, Stroud, the Cotswolds.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, bottle of prosecco, & late checkout.
- Hotel: Enjoy a cosy and stylish stay at The Ragged Cot boutique hotel - an old coaching house that's been welcoming guests since the 17th century.
- Things to do in Stroud: Serves as an ideal base for exploring the beauty of the Cotswolds, with Minchinhampton's quaint shops and specially managed 600 acre common nearby, along with stately homes and the sights & sounds of Cirencester.
- Drinking & Dining: Not only will you tuck into a full English breakfast each morning (with all the tasty trimmings) but you'll also toast to your break with a bottle of Prosecco to share - cheers!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Nov 2024. (exludes Jun, Jul & Aug stays)
Treat yourself to a boutique break full of countryside cool...
We’re offering you an overnight Cotswolds country inn stay for two people with breakfast, bottle of prosecco, and late checkout from £99, or a two-night stay for£179, saving you up to 40% off The Ragged Cot's prices.
The 4* Ragged Cot
Immerse yourself in The Ragged Cot's proud history for a stay like no other! Having started life in the 17th century as a coaching house (complete with stories of highwaymen and robbery), the building and grounds have been respectfully transformed by its owners into a stylish, independent country pub, restaurant, and boutique hotel with a modern, comfortable feel. With a welcoming bottle of prosecco on arrival, your chic & cosy double or twin room will then provide you with all the amenities you might need for a relaxing stay, including en-suite bathroom with a rainfall shower, complimentary Cole & Lewis toiletries, a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, and tea & coffee making facilities. Downstairs the airy pub features fireplaces, a picturesque garden, and serves real ales and classic, locally-sourced dishes with a modern twist, with a special focus on superb fresh produce and friendly and efficient service. Backing on to 600 acres of National Trust land, and a stone’s throw away from the ancient market town of Minchinhampton, the hotel is ideally placed for a wide range of activities. Thankfully you'll get all the energy you need to see the sights and sounds with a delicious, freshly-sourced English breakfast, and the generous 12pm late check-out time means you can squeeze more in, or simply keep cool and relaxed.
Minchinhampton, Stroud, The Cotswolds
An ancient Cotswolds hilltop market town in the Stroud District, Minchinhampton features a variety of charming shops and cafes for you to explore, and is especially well-known for Minchinhampton Common; a 600-acre Site of Special Scientific Interest looked after by the National Trust that's idea for hiking and walking. The Cotswolds itself is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty full of stone-built villages, towns, and stately homes and gardens - with Chavenage House and the unfinished Gothic-revival Woodchester Mansion both being within ease reach of The Ragged Cot. Further afield in Cirencester you can find the Corinium Museum, great for learning of the history of the Cotswolds, and Cotswold Water Park.
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
<b>Hidden gem</b> - Fantastic hidden gem in a superb location. Beautiful building and wonderfully decorated. Our room was comfortable and had everything we needed, even the little extras in the bathrooms. Breakfast was fantastic with great locally sourced products, plenty of it, and presented really well. All staff are super friendly and warm and welcoming.
<b>Fantastic service and a lovely hotel</b> - Firstly my thanks to Lily who helped me, when in a mad panic I realised I had booked 2024 rather than 2023! Their customer service is second to none. Couple that with a really comfortable room and a great breakfast and what more could you want!
<b>Great place to stay</b> - Enjoyed a night away with friends. Lovely location with great walks. Friendly and attentive staff. Rooms on the whole good. Evening meal and breakfast were very nice, great service. The staff were very welcoming.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 23rd Nov 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Nov 2024.
- Sun-Thu stays only.
- Excludes stays in Jun, Jul and Aug.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.11.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Ragged Cot VAT number: GB419845562