- Dinner included
- Spa Access
Snowdonia Stay: Breakfast, Dining & Spa Access for 2
A Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia stay at Glan Aber Hotel for two people with breakfast, dinner on the first night and spa room access. From £89 for an overnight stay or £149 for a two-night stay - save up to 43%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, Wales.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, main course at dinner on the first night and spa access.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Glan Aber Hotel.
- Area: Experience the culture of the picturesque village of Betws-y-Coed, and explore the many outdoor activities in and around Snowdonia National Park.
- Room: Choose from a Classic Double or Classic Twin room, and why not upgrade to a superior room for £10 or a four poster room for £15?
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 25th April 2024.
- (Please note upgraded rooms are not dog friendly and subject to availability.)
Relax, unwind, and reconnect with nature with a stay in the picturesque village of Betws-Y-Coed, nestled in the north of the breath-taking Snowdonia National Park...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, a main course dinner on the first night of your stay and spa room access from £89, a two night stay from £149 saving you up to 43% off Glan Aber Hotel's prices.
Glan Aber Hotel
Surrounded by rolling hills in a setting washed by the idyllic River Conwy, the Glan Aber Hotel is a charming, classically-furnished hotel from which to enjoy the many sights and activities of the local area. With comfortable beds, quality Egyptian linen, and en-suite bathrooms, their rooms are perfect for recharging after a long and engaging day, while the included TV, hairdryer, hospitality tray, and hot drink-making facilities provide all the convenience you'd expect.
Recharge, too, by visiting the on-site restaurant specialising in traditional Welsh dishes suited to all tastes, including delicious homemade sweets. The comfortable and dog-friendly bar serves a range of local ales, as well as a fine selection of wines, lagers, spirits and soft drinks. Lastly, be sure to make use of the Grand Aber's hot tub and sauna - an essential pick-me-up for weary travellers.
Known as the gateway to Snowdonia, Betws-y-Coed serves as a magical setting for exploring the world-renowned National Park. Experience the peace and tranquillity of this stunning landscape via the miles of walking trails, or turn your hand to a wide variety of outdoor activities such as golfing, mountain biking, karting, and hiking, all meandering through or nestled in the dramatic scenery. And don't forget to immerse yourself in the local culture showcased by independent shops retailing in crafts, clothing, gifts, and local homemade produce, and art galleries displaying talented Welsh artists.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays from 1st Nov 2023 until 25th Apr 2024.
- £10 per dog per stay, max 2 dogs; payable directly the hotel.
- £10 per night to upgrade to superior room.
- £15 per night to upgrade to a four poster room.
- Please note upgraded rooms are not dog friendly and subject to availability.
- Please contact merchant directly to upgrade room.
- 7 day cancellation policy applies.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Glan Aber Hotel