4* Cotswolds for 2: Breakfast, Wine, Leisure Access & Dining Option
A Cotswolds stay at 4* Gloucester Robinswood Hotel BW Signature Collection for two people with continental breakfast, a bottle of wine to share, 12pm late check out and leisure access. From £75 for one night or, from £149 for two-nights or, include a two-course dinner each from £115 for one night or from £199 for two-nights - save up to 40%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Rural Gloucester.
- What's included: A one or two-night BW Signature Collection hotel stay for two people with continental breakfast, a bottle of wine to share, 12pm late check out and leisure access.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Gloucester Robinswood Hotel BW Signature Collection, nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- Things to do in Gloucester: Walk through the magical Forest of Dean, explore the picturesque villages of the Cotswolds, visit Thornbury Castle and more.
- Dining: Why not upgrade your stay and include a two-course dinner on the first night of your stay? Go on, indulge in some delicious delights, and go to bed with a nice and full tummy!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th April 2024.
Swap the daily routine for a relaxing retreat located on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, thanks to today’s dreamy Cotswolds deal...
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Cotswolds hotel stay for two people with continental breakfast, a bottle of wine to share and leisure access from £75, for a two-night stay from £149 or, include a two-course dinner each from £115 or for a two-night stay with a two-course dinner served on the first night from £199, saving you up to 55% off Gloucester Robinswood Hotel BW Signature Collection's prices.
4* Gloucester Robinswood Hotel BW Signature Collection
Nestled in the heart of the idyllic Gloucestershire countryside, the 4* Gloucester Robinswood Hotel, which is part of the Signature Collection By Best Western, is the perfect place to escape the stress of modern life. You can look forward to resting your head in one of their tastefully decorated en-suite twin or double rooms, complete with crisp white sheets, plump pillows, contemporary amenities, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. During the day, why not make the most of your included leisure access? Go for a dip in the heated pool, relax and unwind in the sauna or work up a sweat in the gymnasium or squash court – perfect for working up an appetite before you head to the hotel's The Brasserie restaurant for a two-course dinner each - cooking with only fresh, seasonal ingredients, and with a menu featuring classic and flavoursome fare, you're sure to be in for a delicious evening (and don’t forget to toast to your break with a bottle of wine to share, cheers!) And after a peaceful and pleasant night sleep in your gorgeous guestroom, you’ll tuck into a tasty continental breakfast, ideal for setting you up for a day of exploring the area’s stunning sights and surroundings. Throw in a 12pm late check out on your departure day – you’ve got yourself a deal!
Gloucestershire, Cotswolds & Surrounding Area
Rural Gloucestershire is the perfect destination for when you want to get away from it all - ideal if you're looking to slow down the pace. Steeped in natural beauty, a walk or cycle around the magical Forest of Dean is a must. Spend an afternoon exploring the picture-book villages of the Cotswolds, head back in time with a trip to Berkeley or Thornbury Castle, or discover the local Roman architecture dotted throughout the region. Famous for its 11th-century cathedral, cheese and ale, no trip to Gloucester is complete without a stop off at a pub to sample some delectable local delights to top off your trip! If you decide to head into the gorgeous city centre, Gloucester has plenty of sights to see – from a glorious cathedral (fans of the Wizarding World will be able to spot Harry Potter filming locations) or for those looking for a little history, can head to the Jet Age Museum, Nature in Art museum or if you’re still looking for flora and fauna, head to Highnam Court Gardens and explore their gorgeous grounds and manicured gardens.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Great spa break
Amazing HOTEL & SPA with great food and customer service
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
- Two-course dinner available on DBB stays only.
- Two-course dinner served on the first night of stay only.
- Leisure club access including indoor swimming pool and gym.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Gloucester Robinswood Hotel, Signature Collection By Best Western VAT number: GB905136057