- Swimming Pool
Devon Holiday Park Stay: 3-14 Nights & Up To 4 People
A Devon stay at Ilfracombe Holiday Park for up to four people. £149 for a three-night stay, £199 for a four-night stay, £319 for a seven-night stay, or £549 for a 14-night stay – save up to 65%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Ilfracombe, Devon.
- What's included: A three, four, seven, or 14-night self-catering escape in a holiday home for up to four people.
- Holiday park: Enjoy a relaxing retreat to the North Devonshire coast at Ilfracombe Holiday Park.
- Park facilities: Dive into the heated swimming pool, enjoy a tipple or two at the bar and watch the in-house entertainment team, dine at the Monkey Puzzle restaurant, and much more.
- Area: Make the most of your picturesque location, heading out to explore the Landmark Theatre, Runnymede Gardens, and of course, the unique Tunnels Beaches.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
From Cornish pasties to Devonshire cream teas, cascading sea landscapes to the rolling hills of the moors, you’ll love the sights, sounds and tastes of the West Country…
We're offering you a three-night self-catering holiday home stay for up to four people for £149, a four-night stay for £199, a seven-night stay for £319, or a 14-night stay for £549, saving you up to 65% off Ilfracombe Holiday Park’s prices.
Ilfracombe Holiday Park
Fancy a change of scenery with a stay along the North Devonshire coast? Yeah, us too! There’s no better way to experience the quintessential charms of the Devon coast than with a fun-filled family break amongst nature. Your self-catering holiday home at Ilfracombe Holiday Park allows you to explore the great outdoors and the stunning coast all while still enjoying some home comforts, ensuring you’ll feel well rested and ready to tackle a day full of activities and sightseeing. In your standard two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a cosy and intimate abode kitted out with one double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bright and open-plan lounge area, as well as a bathroom, dining area, flat screen TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a host of appliances, plus everything else you’d need for an idyllic home-from-home escape. It’ll be tough to return to reality!
If you fancy emerging from the comfort of your holiday home, you’re more than welcome to! Ilfracombe Holiday Park is an ideal base to explore stunning Ilfracombe and all it has to offer. Located on the promenade, you’ll find a plethora of shops and cafes to keep you occupied, plus the Landmark Theatre complex, Ilfracombe Museum, the exquisite Runnymede Gardens and the unique ‘Tunnels Beaches’ which are all just a short stroll away. Carry on along the esplanade and enjoy the coastal walkway around the vista point of Capstone Hill, the town's ancient, historical Harbour and St. Nicholas' Chapel. Plus, Exmoor National Park is right on the doorstep. With all this and more, you may never find out if she sells seashells, but you will certainly have a fun adventure!
Check out our other related deals here:
How To Redeem
- Play Area
would highly recommend
We really enjoyed our stay
Would definitely return
The Fine Print
- One voucher per four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 23rd Sep 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 20th Jun 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
- Superior & deluxe apartments are available for upgrade; payable directly with hotel.
- Bedding and towels are not included but are an optional extra.
- 3 night is Friday to Monday.
- 4 night is Monday to Friday.
- 7 night is Monday to Monday, Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday .
- 14 night is the same as 7 nights .
- Excludes school holidays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ilfracombe Holiday Park