- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
5* Cancun, Mexico Holiday: 7-14 Nights, All Inclusive & Flights
A Cancun, Mexico all-inclusive hotel stay with return flights from three airports. From £929pp for seven nights, from £1179pp for 10-nights, or from £1429pp for 14-nights – save up to 20%
- Where: Akumal near Cancun, Mexico.
- What’s included: A seven, 10, or 14-night all-inclusive luxury break with return flights from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, and Manchester airport.
- Hotel: Enjoy a luxurious stay at the 5* Bahia Principe Grand Coba, situated a stone’s throw from the beach in Akumal.
- Top experiences: Explore turquoise waters and the Great Mayan Reef aboard a catamaran, see the mighty Chichen Itza, and head out for a night of incredible partying in Cancun’s clubs.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 2nd Jan 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Comprised of a beautiful traditional downtown and a long beachfront strip of luxurious nightclubs and high-rise resorts, Cancun has everything you could want in one neat package…
We’re offering you a seven-night all-inclusive 5* Cancun hotel stay with return flights from £929pp, a 10-night stay from £1179pp, or a 14-night stay from £1429pp, saving you up to 20%*!
5* Bahia Principe Grand Coba
Looking for a fun-filled getaway along shining shores? Well this marvellous and luxurious Mexican escape has everything you need for a big blast or a quiet break. The 5* Bahia Principe Grand Coba in Akumal is ideal for adults and kids alike, providing a colourful experience filled with plenty of activities. A spacious bedroom awaits along with a balcony or furnished terrace, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, air conditioning, and much more for a restful retreat. Throughout the long, hot days you’ll be absolutely spoiled for choice in terms of exciting activities. Take a refreshing dip in one of the glistening pools, bronze up by the beach, work up a sweat with a bunch of sporting activities, enjoy a massage at the spa and so much more! Of course you’ll be equally spoiled for choice in the restaurants and bars as your all-inclusive basis entitles you to three delicious meals a day and unlimited drinks and snacks. More is always better!
As tempting as it may be to relax in splendour by the hotel pool, we’d highly recommend experiencing the embarrassment of riches that Cancun contains. This Mexican marvel’s turquoise waters simply have to be seen to be believed so why not head into Cancun and hop aboard a catamaran cruise? It’s standard procedure to sit back on deck with a cocktail and relax but you could always take the opportunity to swim and snorkel along the way. With the enormous 1000 km Great Mayan Reef stretching beneath you, the views are stunning. You might even see one of many large Caribbean turtles indigenous to the area! The historical site of Chichen Itza can be found a couple of hours away and is well worth a visit – how often do you get to visit one of the 7 Wonders of the World? The El Rey Ruins might not be quite as spectacular, but they are far, far easier for the lazy history buff! When the sun goes down, grab your best outfit and ready your taste buds for tequila because Cancun is a partier’s paradise. Head to the elegant Mandala club, the legendary Coco Bongo, and the awesome performances at The City, just to name a few! So, ditch your pounds for pesos, don your sunhat, and jet off to Cancun for an unforgettable holiday…
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 15.12.2022).
How To Redeem
Restaurants were great
thank you to all the staff
Everything was great!!
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994