Premium Collection: Nile & Hurghada: Cruise & Hotel - Winter Sun
A premium full-board Nile cruise and all-inclusive 5* Hurghada, Egypt holiday with return flights from six airports. From £499pp for 14 nights, or secure your holiday with a £199pp deposit - save up to 35%
- Premium Collection: Showcasing a selection of our top deals at the finest hotels, you can always find your next luxury holiday and deluxe destination with our Platinum Collection getaways.
- Where: Egypt.
- What's included: London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Ship: Stay onboard the lovely MS Liberty, M/S Princess Amira, M/S Kira or M/S King Tut 1!
- Luxury Hotel: Enjoy an opulent stay at the 5* Sea Star Beau Rivage, a family-friendly resort sitting in the heart of Hurghada.
- Hurghada: Explore the colourful corals of the Red Sea, visit Shedwan Island, lounge on Hurghada’s beautiful beaches, and sample amazing cuisine at the swanky marina.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb 2022 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Land of larger-than-life ancient ruins, magical royalty and the endless waters of the River Nile - Egypt is the stuff of school books and blockbuster action movies. But with today’s Premium Collection break you could step into that majestic world and explore this fascinating North African country for yourself...
We’re offering you a 14-night Egypt trip with seven-night full-board Nile cruise, seven-night 5* all-inclusive Hurghada stay and return flights from just £499pp, or secure your holiday with a £199pp deposit, saving you up to 35%*!
- Day 1 - Fly to Hurghada from the UK.
- Day 2 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 3 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 4 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 5 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 6 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 7 - Hurghada, Egypt.
- Day 8 - Transfer to Luxor. Board the cruise ship and stay on board in Luxor.
- Day 9 - Optional excursion: begin with an early morning trip to the East Bank of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Day 10 - Optional excursion: tour to Valley of the kings, Hatchipsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon, Sailing to Edfu and Over Night at Edfu.
- Day 11 - Optional excursion: tour to the temple of Horus at Edfu, Sailing to Kom Ombo, an optional tour to the temple of Sobek at Kom Ombo and sailing to Aswan, over night on the cruise at Aswan.
- Day 12 - Optional excursion: tour to Aswan Dam, the unfinished Obelisque and Philae Temple, over night on the cruise at Aswan.
- Day 13 - Optional tour to Abu Simble Temple, Sailing back and overnight at Edfu.
- Day 14 - Sailing back to Luxor and overnight on the cruise at Luxor.
- Day 15 - Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada hotel.
During your time cruising on the River Nile, you will hop board one of the below luxurious cruise on one of the below ships, you'll be dining on a full-board basis you’ll be tucking into three delicious meals each day, including a buffet breakfast and lunch, then a set meal for dinner, cooked up by the experienced chefs! Spend your days exploring each captivating location as well as enjoying your superb ship's fabulous facilities - bon voyage!
- MS Liberty
- M/S Princess Amira
- M/S Kira
- M/S King Tut 1
During your cruise you will see some of the world’s most iconic archaeological sites, not to mention the stunning scenery that surrounds the River Nile. Included in your cruise will be a visit to the East Bank of Luxor, where you will find the famous Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, both which date back to roughly 1500 years BC. You will cruise down the river to other temples including the Sobek and Philae Temple, as well as visiting the High Dam which while not harking back to Ancient Egypt is still vitally important to the area. On the West Bank of the Nile you will visit the legendary Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple which was commissioned by Hatshepsut, an Egyptian queen who ruled as a king, adopting the title pharaoh for her two decade long reign. Optional excursions which you can take part in include a trip to a Nubian Village or camel ride, or an evening light show at the Karnak Temple.
After taking off from the UK and landing in Egypt, you will begin your trip with seven-nights of absolute comfort in a 5* hotel. You’ll rest your head at the Sea Star Beau Rivage, enjoying no end of crystalline pools, sumptuous food, amazing drinks, rejuvenating spas, balmy beaches, an opulent bedroom, and so much more!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 21.11.2022).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 03.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited