- Spa treatment
- Late checkout
4* Killaloe Hotel Spa Stay – Thermal Suite, Breakfast & Late Checkout for 2
A Killaloe, Ireland stay at 4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa for two people with breakfast, a sharing platter when you purchase a two-course meal, €20 spa Voucher per room for Treatments valued at €80 or more and late checkout. From £95 for an overnight stay or from £179 for two-nights - save up to 36%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Killaloe, Ireland.
- What’s included: A stay for two with breakfast, Thermal Suite access, €20 spa voucher per room and late checkout. Dining in the restaurant? Enjoy a complimentary sharing starter when purchasing a 2 course meal for 2!
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at Killaloe Hotel & Spa, on the serene shores of Lough Derg.
- Things to do in Killaloe: Soak up the magical scenery, explore Lough Derg by day or night, explore the Victorian streets, check out local pubs and charming shops and hike the luscious landscape!
- Room: You’ll rest easy from the comfort of a standard double or twin room, elegantly decorated and well equipped with a super comfy bed, Wi-Fi, TV, modern bathroom and complementary toiletries!
- Sionna Spa: With a €20 spa voucher per room for treatments valued at €80 or more and spa access, why not indulge yourselves to a little pampering?
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Relax and unwind with today’s idyllic Irish getaway…
We’re offering you an overnight Killaloe stay for two people in a standard double or twin guestroom with full Irish breakfast, a sharing platter for two when purchasing a two-course meal, €20 spa voucher per room for treatments valued at €80 or more and late checkout from £95, or for a two-night stay from just £179 at the Killaloe Hotel & Spa .
4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa
You’ll begin your marvelous minibreak with a warm welcome at check in at the 4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa, ideal for those looking to get away from it all – even just for one night! With your stay, not only will you have vast views of the landscape (including Lough Derg) but you’ll hit the hay in a gorgeous guestroom which is well equipped with all the modern touches and soft furnishings you could need for a superb stay and you’ll also have the hotel’s fabulous facilities to enjoy! If we weren’t spoiling you enough with this gorgeous getaway, you’ll also have a €20 spa voucher per room for treatments valued at €80 or more (and those who book a treatment get full use of the spa facilities – what a way to spend an afternoon!) After spending your afternoon relaxing and exploring the local area, why not grab a bite to eat at the O’Brien’s Restaurant & Bar – a stylish and atmospheric spot - ideal for taking it easy after a long day of relaxing! After a pleasant and peaceful night’s sleep, you’ll rise and shine each morning of your stay to a fantastic full Irish breakfast – with all the trimmings! We’ve also thrown in 1pm late checkout on your departure day which means hanging out at your heavenly hotel for even longer - enjoy!
From your lakeside location, if you’re looking to get back to nature you’re in the right spot! If you were sensible and remembered your walking boots, you won’t be short of luscious landscape to explore! Whether wandering enchanting woodlands, frolicking through fabulous fields and gazing upon lavish lochs – you won’t want to forget your camera for this one! Looking for a splash of fun? Head out on a river cruise and take in the sights from a new perspective! Sit back and relax as you watch out for wonderful wildlife and take in the jaw-dropping scenery! If a river cruise doesn’t satisfy your mermaid cravings, head out on a thrilling adventure by taking to the waters in a kayak, paddle board or canoe, and don’t worry if you slept in and missed the boat – on full moon nights, you can head out on a kayak as the sun goes down and explore the enchanting and peaceful waters under a magical moonlit sky! If you’re looking to explore from dry land and hiking up hills isn’t really your bag, head out on the historic town walk – exploring the cathedral, wells, stroll Victorian streets and there’s plenty of great restaurants and charming pubs to stop off and treat yourselves to a pint of Guinness and some lunch! If you’re feeling peckish during your stay and feel like venturing past your hotel’s driveway, there are plenty of places nearby serving traditional Irish dishes as well as international cuisines – we’re sure you’ll find something to satisfy all taste buds here!
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Comfort at its best
Superb stay. Highly recommend!
Fabulous short break
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Must book by 25th Mar 2024.
- €20 spa Voucher per room for treatments valued at €80 or more on a single treatment, not valid towards packages.
- Access to the Thermal Suite.
- Check in at 3pm; Late check out at 1pm – subject to availability.
- Spa treatments must be pre-booked in advance.
- Spa treatments available for over 16’s only.
- Children aged 0 to 3 stay for free.
- Children aged 4 to 12 can stay for an additional €20 per child per night sharing guestroom with parents (maximum two children.)
- Hotel must be notified in advance if children are staying.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Killaloe Hotel & Spa VAT number: IE3716972LH