- Swimming Pool
- City Centre
4* City Hotel Derry Stay & Leisure Access For 2
A Derry, Northern Ireland stay at 4* City Hotel Derry for two people with leisure access. From £79 for an overnight stay or, from £154 for two-nights or, from £209 for three-nights – save up to 56%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Derry, Northern Ireland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three night stay for two people with leisure access.
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* City Hotel Derry - sat on the banks of River Foyle and in the heart of the historic centre!
- Derry: Explore the 400-year-old walls that frame the city, check out the Bogside Murals and the Free Derry Museum, wander St Columb’s Park, and go for a scenic train ride aboard the Derry-Coleraine Railway.
- Room: Rest easy in a modern and stylish room, elegantly decorated with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need for a superb stay – from a flat screen TV to a comfy bed, modern bathroom and more!
- Leisure Access: Why not keep active during your brilliant break and check out the hotel’s fabulous leisure facilities – from working out with state of the art gym equipment to a leisurely swim in the pool – perfect!
- Food & Drink: Not only home to great guestrooms, fabulous facilities and a lovely location, check out the hotel’s Coppin’s Bar for a delightful drink and a light bite and Thompson’s restaurant for an elegant evening with your companion!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 28th Sep 2023 until 11th Apr 2024.
Looking for a marvellous minibreak? Today’s delightful Derry deal is just what you’ve been searching for…
We’re offering you an overnight Derry stay for two people with leisure access from £79 or, for a two-night stay from £154 or, for a three-night stay from just £209, saving you up to 56% off 4* City Hotel Derry’s prices.
4* City Hotel Derry
You’ll begin your superb stay with a warm welcome at check in at the stylish 4* City Hotel Derry - sat on the banks of the River Foyle, a stone’s throw from the historic Walls, this central spot is ideal for exploring the delights of Derry. Whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll relax and unwind in a gorgeous guestroom, elegantly decorated with all the modern amenities and home comforts you could need – from air conditioning, flat screen TV, room service (for when you just can’t bear to leave the comfort of your room), a modern bathroom and let’s not forget a super comfy bed with crisp sheets and fluffy-cloud-like-pillows! If you’re looking to keep active and energised during your break, you’ll have ample opportunity to make use of the fantastic leisure facilities, with state of the art gym equipment and splendid swimming pool – sounds perfect to us! In need of a little refreshment? Head to the heavenly Coppin’s bar for a delicious drink or, if you’re feeling peckish why not enjoy a light bite? If you’re celebrating an occasion (or your splendid stay) try out Thompson’s – popular with hotel guests and locals! With a marvellous menu, elegant atmosphere and fantastic views of the river – we’re sure you’ll have a meal to remember! And if we weren’t spoiling you enough with this beautiful break, you’ll have 11am late checkout on your departure day – perfect!
Your convenient city centre location puts Derry's highlights right on your doorstep, with the 400-year-old city walls circling a settlement packed with both heritage and contemporary buzz. The walls themselves make for an excellent start to your sightseeing and offer plenty of angles to take in the city. Stroll the ramparts and learn all about the sieges they’ve withstood. For more recent history, check out the striking Bogside Murals and the Free Derry Museum that each push civil rights and equality. Greenery is also in generous supply; wander the pretty St Columb’s Park, the wilder Ness Country Park, or hop aboard the Derry-Coleraine Railway for stunning coastal views that run over 50km! Once the stars come up, there’s no shortage of high-quality restaurants and welcoming pubs to keep the good times rolling.
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Guests must have a printed copy of their voucher to give to reception upon check in.
- Please note: Guests must provide a credit card or cash deposit on arrival as guarantee for any room charges or damages.
- Deal is room only, no breakfast is included.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 28th Sep 2023 until 11th Apr 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by City Hotel Derry VAT number: GB743779491