4* Venice, Italy City Break: Hotel & Return Flights - Price Drop!
A Venice, Italy hotel stay with return flights from seven airports with Trav N Go. From £89pp for two nights, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights - save up to 23%
- Where: Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Venice holiday with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Stay at the Smart Hotel Holiday or Hotel Aaron.
- Dine like a local: Head to an authentic bacaro for cicchetti – the Venetian version of tapas and discover a wealth of delectable dishes. In the evening, enjoy aperitivo with wine, Campari, and a generous supply of snacks.
- Top Experiences: Visit the famous Rialton Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's idyllic Italian getaway is so Ve-nice, you won't ever want to return home...
We’re offering you a two-night Venice city break with return flights from £89pp, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights , saving you up to 23%*!
4* Smart Hotel Holiday
Forget the drudgery of everyday life and head off on an incredible trip to one of Europe's most sought after cities. Hailed as one of the most romantic cities in the world, you will fall in love with the old city built on water. Settle into the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, a contemporary, efficient hotel just minutes from the heart of the city. The interiors are styled in cool and calming colours, making for an inviting retreat after a long day walking about the city. Your airy room comes with air conditioning, a flat screen, an en-suite with a bath and Wi-Fi, plus each morning you’ll tuck into a delectable Italian breakfast – the first of many amazing meals on your scenic trip away we’re sure!
Experience the epitome of Venetian elegance at Hotel Aaron, where timeless charm meets modern luxury. Nestled along the picturesque canals of Venice, this enchanting boutique hotel offers a captivating blend of history and contemporary comfort. Step into a world of sophistication as you enter the beautifully appointed rooms adorned with classic Venetian decor, providing a cozy sanctuary after a day of exploring the city's treasures. Wake up to the mesmerizing views of Venetian architecture from your window and savour delectable Italian cuisine at the hotel's charming restaurant. With its central location, you'll find Venice's iconic landmarks just a gondola ride away. Discover the enchantment of Venice with a stay at Hotel Aaron, where every moment is a masterpiece waiting to be experienced.
Fall head over heels for the city pulled straight from a picture book, exploring enchanting canals and big sights, becoming utterly charmed by the quaint bridges, dramatic architecture, and narrow streets promising surprises at every corner. Discover hidden piazzas, authentic tratorrias, bars serving crisp glasses of Aperol Spritz, and ice cream parlours serving flavoursome gelato. Along the way, you simply have to see the Piazza San Marco and the incredible Basilica di San Marco, Doge’s Palace and Torre dell’Orologio. While you’re sightseeing, why not head out to some of the lesser-known islands that surround Venzia. Murano is famous for its glass-blowing factory, while Burano and Torcello are praised for their lace-making shops, ornate palaces, and churches. Of course, a romantic trip on a gondola never goes out of style in the City of Water…
Check out our other related deals here:
- Black Friday Holiday Deals 2023
- International Travel Guide & Holidays
- European City Getaways
- Short Breaks
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 13.9.2023)
How To Redeem
We really felt at home there and would return happily
Great stay here
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go VAT number: GB436863564