4* Rome City Break – Hotel & Return Flights - Great Transport Links!
A 4* Rome, Italy hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Holigee. Stay for two or three-nights and save 34%
- Where: Rome, Italy.
- What’s included: A two or three-night Rome city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- 4* Hotels: Relax and unwind in Rome at the Occidental Aurelia or the Relais Castrum Boccea as your brilliant base!
- Things to do in Rome: Marvel at the iconic Colosseum, discover renaissance wonders at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, spend your days drinking Aperols in gorgeous piazzas, and make a wish at Trevi Fountain.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 9th Dec 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Looking for a gorgeous Italian getaway? Get ready to roam in Rome…
We’re offering you a two or three-night 4* Rome holiday with return flights, saving you up to 34%*!
4* Occidental Aurelia & Relais Castrum Boccea
Kick start your stay in the Eternal City with a warm welcome at one of these heavenly hotels, just outside of the city centre – which means you get to enjoy all the fun of Rome and still get a peaceful night’s kip! If you spend your break with the award winning 4* Occidental Aurelia, you’ll relax and unwind with free wi-fi, a stylish bar and restaurant, a guestroom with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need! From air conditioning to room service to a minibar, a flatscreen TV, an en suite bathroom and more.
Alternatively, spend your break at 4* Relais Castrum Boccea, a charming hotel, surrounded by countryside and home to wealth of amenities! When you’re not exploring nearby or spending some time in Rome, you’ll hang out at your hotel, with not only facilities such as wi-fi, a stylish bar and restaurant but also karaoke, horseback riding, fishing and more!
Unleash your wanderlust in a romantic city brimming with fascinating history and ancient adventures. Built by one of the most advanced civilisations of the ancient world, you’ll find a near limitless number of places to fill your Insta feed, from simply appreciating the city’s incredible renaissance and gothic-style architecture to admiring the city’s best dishes and sculptured gardens. Get your culture-fix while walking in the shadows of gladiators at the imposing Colosseum, a stunning monument to the city’s Roman past. Relive the Renaissance by visiting Vatican and Sistine Chapel, wandering around the famous streets of Vatican City and Vatican Museums and making the most of your opportunity to visit the world's smallest state and its bounty of stunning art. Afterwards, visit the other must-sees such as the Trevi Fountain, St Peter’s Basilica, the Pantheon, Palatino and the seemingly never-ending supply of eclectic galleries, smaller museums and boutique shops. The only limit is how much excitement you can cram into each day!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 16.11.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Rome trip (Occidental Aurelia)
Such a great find close to Rome (Relais Castrum Boccea)
Definitely recommend this hotel (Occidental Aurelia)
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- This holiday is provided Holigee and financially protected under ATOL licence 12242.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 21.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Holigee VAT number: GB363329690