- City Centre
4* Rome City Break: Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Return Flights
A central Rome, Italy hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from six airports with Weekender Breaks. Stay for two, three or four nights - save up to 56%
- Where: Rome, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Rome city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Navona Palace.
- Gelato goldmine: A lover of the sweet stuff? For the best of the best, TimeOut recommends Otaleg, Come Il Latte, Gelateria dei Gracchi, La Gourmandise and FataMorgana.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 20th Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Book your next Rome-anticescape with today’s amazing deal!
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Rome city break with breakfast and return flights. Save up to 56% off!
Hotel Navona Palace
We’ll be putting you up at the Navona Palace Relais Luxury Inn, blending beautifully classic Roman charm with modern comfort. Nestled in the heart of the Eternal City near the iconic Piazza Navona, this hotel provides a perfect base for exploring Rome's iconic landmarks, such as the Vatican, Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain, all of which are just a stone's throw away. The well-appointed rooms come with all the necessities for a comfortable stay and it offers a peaceful haven amidst the city's hustle and bustle. Guests can savour authentic Italian cuisine at the on-site restaurant or enjoy a drink at the cozy bar after a day of sightseeing. With its central location and timeless Roman ambiance, Navona Palace invites travellers to immerse themselves in the rich history and vibrant culture of the city while enjoying modern comforts and impeccable service.
With an abundance of whimsical piazzas and significant historical sites practically on your doorstep, when in Rome we recommend packing your selfie stick and your camera, and doing as the Romans do! Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned visitor, there's always something new to see and do! Not least, the world famous Colosseum - perhaps the definitive symbol of Rome's fascinating culture and history - taking a tour and walking in the shadows of the brave gladiators is simply a must-do. Relive the Renaissance by visiting the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican, the world’s smallest state with an abundance of stunning artwork. Also drop by the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, the 2000-year-old Egyptian Pyramid of Cestius and for some luck, the Trevi Fountain. Once you’ve seen the sights, if you’re a foodie you’ll want to try the unbeatable local street food - opt for one of the lively restaurants selling local delicacies from potent pasta plates to tasty tiramisus, a great way to get a taste of the city!
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
A lovely place to stay
Feels like home
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.10.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks