4* Disneyland Paris, France: Stay & Flights - Includes Ticket!
A 4* Disneyland Paris, France stay from five airports with Prime Holidays. From £159pp for two-nights or upgrade to three or four-nights - save up to 37%
- Where: Paris, France.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night getaway with 1-day-1 park ticket and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Hotels: Stay at the 4* Grand Magic Hotel or Hotel Campanile Val de France.
- City of Light: Explore the charms of Paris, admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- Delicacies: Try Paris’ famous bites like sumptuous oysters, colourful macarons, the controversial raw beef topped with egg (Steak Tartare), or the delightfully cheesy soup (Soupe à l’oignon).
- Disneyland Paris: Head to the magical kingdom and meet your favourite characters, enjoy rip-roaring rides, and watch brilliant shows and parades!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar 2023 until 27th Mar 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Looking for the place to make all your dreams come true? With a wave of our magic wand and a bibbity bobbity boo, you’ll be heading straight to the dreamy magic castle…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Disneyland Paris, France stay with park tickets and return flights from £159pp or upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 37% off*!
4* Grand Magic Hotel & Hotel Campanile Val de France
Kick start your fairy-tale stay in Paris with a check in at one of two Prince Charming hotels! A stay at the 4* Grand Magic Hotel is exactly what it says on the tin! After a warm welcome at check in and exploring the hotel’s beauty (honestly woodland creatures are incredibly skilled with interiors, and dressmaking) leave your bags in the guestroom and chill out in the hotel’s cobalt blue lounge bar, challenge each other in the game rooms, get energised in the fitness room or take a dip in the pool – you’ll have plenty to do and explore (we’re sure that if you’re feeling peckish, Remy can whip something up for you in the hotel’s restaurant!) For those wanting a breath of fresh air (or if you’re travelling with 101 Dalmations that need walking - explore the hotel’s gorgeous gardens, stroll around the lake or head out to the terrace and enjoy a refreshment! Alternatively, be our guest at the delightful Hotel Campanille Val de France, a stone’s throw from the magical kingdom – it would be rude not to pay a visit! When you’re not exploring Paris, fighting dragons or having fun in the happiest place on earth, you’ll be spending your time relaxing in a comfy and cosy guestroom, ideal for a dreamy night sleep Sleeping Beauty would be jealous of! And if you’re feeling peckish, don’t fret! With the in-house restaurant, you can make sure your tummies are as happy as you! And if you fancy a stroll, you won’t be alone – with plenty of creatures, great and small, you can meet some friendly furry faces such as donkeys, guinea pigs, ponies and more! If you can bear to leave your fabulous hotels, they both have a free shuttle bus that runs straight to Disneyland Paris, so you’d be a fool not to pay a visit!
Meet and greet with your favourite characters, test your nerves on rip-roaring rides, watch stunning shows and tuck into some delicious dining as your inner child grins from ear to ear. For big thrills head to the reimagined Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril coasters in Disneyland Park. Those that know no fear should test their nerves on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith in Walt Disney Studios Park. Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in the brand new 4D experience of Ratatouille: The Adventure, or enjoy classic family fun on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Peter Pan's Flight. Seek out souvenirs in Liberty's Arcade, and be sure to catch the parade from a prime spot on Main Street. Wherever you go, enchantment awaits…
Explore the city of lights and wander the beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance that Paris is home to. Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London, this city is defined by its impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 17.02.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
Beautiful hotel! (Grand Magic Hotel)
Amazing ***** (Grand Magic Hotel)
Excellent selection and lovely dinner (Hotel Campanile Val de France)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Disneyland Ticket is 1 day and 1 park per person.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- Hotels subject to availability.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar 2023 until 27th Mar 2024.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break where flight schedules allow. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break where flight schedules allow.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Prime Holidays and financially protected under 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays