- Attraction tickets
Disneyland Break – Hotel, Park Ticket & Flights
A Marne la Vallee, France hotel stay with a one-day Disneyland Paris entry ticket and return flights from six airports with Weekender Breaks. From £199pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 21%
- Where: Marne la Vallee, near Paris, France.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Marne la Vallee break with Disneyland Paris entry ticket and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Best Western Hotel Grand Parc just a short drive from the magical kingdom!
- Disneyland Paris: Head to the magical kingdom and meet your favourite characters, enjoy rip-roaring rides, and watch brilliant shows and parades!
- Things to do in Paris: Admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- Delicacies:Try Paris’ famous bites like sumptuous oysters, colourful macarons, the controversial raw beef topped with egg (Steak Tartare), or the delightfully cheesy soup (Soupe à l’oignon).
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 12th Dec 2023 until 31st Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s splendid stay you’ll enjoy all the fun of Paris whilst holding the key to the magical kingdom…
We’re offering you a two-night Marne la Vallee, France hotel stay with a one-day Disneyland Paris entry ticket and return flights from £199pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 21%*!
If we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll head to the place where dreams really do come true - Disneyland® Paris! With your one-day one park entry ticket to the magical kingdom you’ll meet and greet with your favourite characters, test your nerves on rip-roaring rides, watch stunning shows and tuck into some delicious dining as your inner child grins from ear to ear at either the fairytale Disneyland Park or endlessly entertaining Walt Disney Studios Park. For big thrills head to the reimagined Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, or Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril coasters in Disneyland Park. Those that know no fear should test their nerves on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith in Walt Disney Studios Park. Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge, and scurry to safety in the brand new 4D experience of Ratatouille: The Adventure or enjoy classic family fun on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Mad Hatter's Teacups and Peter Pan's Flight. Seek out souvenirs in Liberty's Arcade and be sure to catch the parade from a prime spot-on Main Street. Wherever you go, enchantment awaits!
Head into Paris for a beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance, the city is Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London. A city defined by its impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 28.02.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
Good stay for one night
Pleasant stay, would return again
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 12th Dec 2023 until 31st Oct 2024.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 12pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 12pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for any two-night break where flight schedules allow.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for any three-night break where flights schedules allow.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.10.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881