- Attraction tickets
- City Centre
Disneyland Paris City Break: Hotel Stay, Disneyland Paris Ticket & Flights
A Paris, France hotel stay with Disneyland Paris Park Ticket and return flights from five airports with Weekender Breaks. From £159pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 22%
- Where: Paris, France.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Disneyland Paris break with a park ticket and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at your brilliant base in central paris - Aparthotel Adagio Access Nogent-Sur-Marne .
- Disneyland Paris Park Ticket: Fun for all the family, enjoy a terrific trip to the fairytale kingdom with a 1 Day 1 Park Ticket - and see the magic for yourself!
- Paris: Admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- Delicacies: Try Paris’ famous bites like sumptuous oysters, colourful macarons, the controversial raw beef topped with egg (Steak Tartare), or the delightfully cheesy soup (Soupe à l’oignon).
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 20th Jul 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s magical minibreak, you’ll not only explore the City of Light but the kingdom where all dreams come true…
We’re offering you a two-night Paris city break with Disneyland Park Ticket and return flights from from £159pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 22% off*!
Aparthotel Adagio Access Nogent-Sur-Marne
Love the idea of strolling nonchalantly down the Champs-Élysées, sampling delicate macarons, browsing flagship designer stores and seeing the sun glint off the Eiffel Tower? Of course you do! With such a beautiful city to explore, we wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t spend much time at your hotel, but whenever you decide you need to unwind – you’ll have a brilliant base at the Aparthotel Adagio Access Nogent-Sur-Marne - for the duration of your trip! Your well-equipped apartment will have all the modern essentials and soft furnishings that you could need – from a modern bathroom and kitchenette to free wi-fi, air conditioning and a luxurious bed – sounds perfect to us! If you’re feeling peckish, there an array of traditional restaurants and charming cafes nearby but if you don’t fancy the trip – why not check out Le Marrakech, the hotel’s Mediterranean restaurant – popular with locals and explorers alike – enjoy your terrific trip!
Disneyland Paris Ticket
If we weren’t spoiling you enough with a superb city break – you’ll also unlock the way to the magical kingdom where dreams really do come true - Disneyland® Paris! With a 1 Day 1 Park ticket you can enjoy admission to either the fairytale Disneyland Park or the endlessly entertaining Walt Disney Studios Park. Meet and greet with your favourite characters, test your nerves on rip-roaring rides, watch stunning shows and tuck into some delicious dining as your inner child grins from ear to ear. For big thrills head to the reimagined Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril coasters in Disneyland Park. Those that know no fear should test their nerves on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith in Walt Disney Studios Park. Shrink down to the size of Remy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in the brand new 4D experience of Ratatouille: The Adventure, or enjoy classic family fun on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Peter Pan's Flight. Seek out souvenirs in Liberty's Arcade, and be sure to catch the parade from a prime spot on Main Street. Wherever you go, enchantment awaits…
A beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance, Paris is Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London. A city defined by its impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 05.09.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break where flight schedules allow. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break where flight schedules allow.
- For passport and visa requirements, please contact the relevant embassies.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881