French City Break: Paris Hotel & Eurostar – Great Transport Links!
A Paris, France hotel stay with return Eurostar from London St. Pancras International with Weekender Breaks. From £139pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay – save up to 26%
- Where: Paris, France.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Paris city break holiday with return Eurostar from London St Pancras International.
- Hotel: See the City of Light’s sights and then return to the Hotel Reseda for a peaceful night’s sleep!
- Bonjour Paris!: Admire amazing artwork at the Louvre, get the best panorama around atop the Eiffel Tower, head to Versailles’ amazing gardens, and head out on a cruise of the Seine River.
- Delicacies: Try Paris’ famous bites like sumptuous oysters, colourful macarons, the controversial raw beef topped with egg (Steak Tartare), or the delightfully cheesy soup (Soupe à l’oignon).
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 10th May 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lose yourself in the City of Lights and explore the stunning sights of Paris…
We’re offering you a two-night Paris city break holiday with return Eurostar from £139pp, or upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 26%*!
Looking to check out the charms of Paris but still get a good night’s sleep? With today’s delightful deal you get the best of both worlds! With your brilliant base at the Hotel Reseda, with not only well equipped and classically decorated guestrooms, fabulous facilities (including free Wi-Fi, taxi service, 24hour front desk and a breakfast buffet available at extra cost) but its quiet neighbourhood means that you’ll sleep soundly without all the sounds of the city. But don’t despair, with great transport links nearby, you’ll be in the centre of Paris in under half an hour! With the Parisian Metro, the city is at your fingertips, from saying hello to the Mona Lisa in the Louvre to discovering the magic of Disneyland! And if you’re feeling peckish and feel like venturing further than the hotel’s breakfast buffet, there are plenty of traditional French and international restaurants available – we’re sure you’ll find something to satisfy all stomachs!
If you can bear to leave behind your superb stay, you’ll have fantastic transport links into Paris’ stunning city centre! A beautiful, intricate and varied tapestry of art, culture, history, food and romance, Paris is Europe's most visited metropolis outside of London. A city defined by its impeccable style, busy cafe culture and overall sophistication, this is a destination with so much to offer! Spend your days ambling between the beautiful buildings that adorn the city's streets as well as visiting the countless monuments and tourist attractions. The iconic Eiffel Tower should be on every Paris-enthusiasts bucket list and make sure you treat yourself to a delicious lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower, the tower’s very own restaurant. Of course, you'll want to visit the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre during your break, as well as the city’s many galleries. For an equal parts romantic and enlightening sightseeing trip, take a ride on a river cruise down the Seine River. Paris has something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 25.04.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
Sightseeing in Paris
A lovely stay in Paris
Excellent value for money
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881