Bulgaria Break – Award Winning Sofia Hotels & Flights
A Sofia, Bulgaria hotel stay with return flights from three airports with Prime Holidays. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save up to 50%
- Where: Sofia, Bulgaria.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Sofia break with return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- Award Winning Hotels: Relax and unwind at the 4* Central Hotel Sofia or the Budapest Hotel.
- Things to do in Sofia: Pop to the National Zoo, wander the gardens of Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, stretch your legs with a climb up the 53 metre bell tower, and catch a show at the Ivan Vazov theatre.
- Delicacies: Let your mouth water for the city’s much-loved yoghurt and veg soup (Tarator), Bulgarian white cheese salad (Shopska Salata), and a mighty meat platter full of flavour (Meshana Skara).
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Soak in the sights of Sofia with today’s superb stay...
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Sofia, Bulgaria break with return flights, saving you up to 50%*!
4* Central Hotel Sofia & Budapest Hotel
Kick start your Sofia stay with a warm welcome at one of today’s award-winning hotels. If you spend your stay at the 4* Central Hotel Sofia, when you’re not checking out the charms of the city, you’ll kick back and unwind with a wealth of amenities and great guestrooms. Keep connected with wi-fi, feel rejuvenated in the spa, sip a drink in the stylish bar, tuck into a delicious meal at the restaurant and much more. Hit the hay in a well-equipped room with all the mod cons and luxury touches you could need – from air conditioning to a modern bathroom with complimentary toiletries, flatscreen TV, cosy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows.
Alternatively, you could spend your stay at the Budapest Hotel, you’ll be in the perfect spot to see the sights and still get a peaceful night’s kip. Hang out at your heavenly hotel and enjoy an array of amenities – from wi-fi, bicycle rental, spa, offsite water park, tennis courts and aerobics and much more! When you decide to kick back and relax, you will unwind in an elegantly decorated guestroom, with a modern en-suite, private balcony, air conditioning, a flatscreen TV and more. Wherever you spend your break, you can be sure of a great location and a whole load of comfort waiting for you!
The city itself has wonders abound for intrigued visitors, with its complex and varied history clear to the eye through its architecture. St Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is a must-visit, with the edifice not only one of the world's largest Eastern Orthodox Cathedrals, but also a giant war memorial made up of Italian marble, Brazilian onyx and golden inscriptions. You can even climb the bell tower, which stands at 53 metres in height, giving you a stunning panorama of the city. The capital is also the hub for all things cultural in Bulgaria, with its theatre productions renowned throughout the country, making the astounding Ivan Vazov National Theatre another destination to put on your list, whether to see a show or simply to marvel at its beautiful facade. For those more in tune with nature, Sofia sits at the foot of the imposing Mount Vitosha, which offers a plethora of winding paths to wander along and a bounty of ski slopes to fly down. Whatever you enjoy, Sofia has something to offer, so make sure you don't miss out on one of Europe's most underappreciated gems...
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 02.11.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Prime Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 08.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays