Central Bruges, Belgium Christmas Market Break & Return Eurostar
A Bruges, Belgium Christmas market stay with return Eurostar from London to Bruges with Travelolo. From £239pp for two nights, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights - save up to 28%
- Where: Bruges, Belgium.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Bruges Christmas market break with return Eurostar from London to Bruges.
- Hotel: Rest up at the contemporary Ibis Bruges Centrum, located in the heart of the city.
- Christmas Markets: Join the festive fun and explore the Christmas market stalls all within walking distance of each other and offering something a little different, sure to tickle your Christmas fancies!
- Top Experiences: Explore the fairytale Markt and its medieval architecture, travel to the top of the Belfry of Bruges for an amazing panorama, visit the Basilica of the Holy Blood, and broaden your mind with a museum trip.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 23rd Nov 2023 until 6th Jan 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
If you’re looking for the perfect festive break this winter, then Sleigh no more, as we’ve found a deal yule be crackers to miss…
We’re offering you a two-night Bruges Christmas market break with return Eurostar from £159pp, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights, saving you up to 28%*!
Ibis Bruges Centrum
Rest and retreat to Ibis Bruges Centrum, a well-appointed hotel ideally located right in the centre of Bruges, you’ll be able to unpack and relax in no time at all! You’ll find the city centre just a short walk away from the hotel’s front doors, putting the very best of this Belgium city right at your fingertips. Unwind in a double or twin guestroom offering an en-suite bathroom, room service, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, and much more for a home-from-home feel, allowing you to feel your best while you explore all that picturesque Bruges has to offer.
Bruges Christmas Markets
The festive period truly is the most wonderful time of the year, and we're about to show you exactly why that is! If you’re a fan of all things Christmas and fancy a festive change from the usual, then we recommend spending an afternoon or two at the fabulous Bruges Christmas Markets. Wrap up warm, relish in the festive festivities, browse an abundance of market stalls offering traditional homemade crafts, gorge on gingerbread, mulled wine and all things sweet, all the while jingling along to some of your favourite Christmas classics. Whatever you get up to, you’re sure to dash, dance and prance your way to a Bruges Christmas market stay!
With an eclectic mix of medieval architecture, large lively town squares, horse-drawn carriages and contemporary entertainment, you won’t be short of things to see and do in Belgium’s most charming north-western city. Make a beeline for the historic Market, with its medieval buildings, large square and abundance of horse-drawn carriages all giving the area a magical fairy-tale feeling. You’ll also find the iconic Belfry of Bruges which towers above the market square at 83 metres in height. Visitors can simply admire the tower from outside, or, for the brave, take on the challenge of climbing the 366 steps to the top! Other must-sees include the Basilica of the Holy Blood – home to the legendary blood of Jesus Christ, and Michelangelo’s only sculpture, ‘Madonna with Child’. Otherwise, explore the many museums dotted around the city, including the Groeningemuseum and Frietmuseum, or simply amble through the cobbled streets to take in the enchanting charm of the city. Before leaving the city, make sure to feast on the local delicacies, with moules-frites, waffles, Bruges Zot beer exclusively brewed in Bruges, and chocolate of every variety! A delicious way to conclude your trip.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using Bluepillow and Eurostar (correct as of 25.10.2023)
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 17.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo