Lisbon City Break – Central Hotel Stay & Return Flights - Price Drop!
A Lisbon, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from seven airports with Trav N Go – stay for two, three or four-nights - save up to 54%
- Where: Lisbon, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Central Hotels: Relax at either the VIP Inn Berna Hotel or the Estrela dos Anjos Guest House!
- Things to do in Lisbon: Check out the bohemian Old Town, find a bargain in the exciting markets of Figueira Square, admire the Cristo Rei statue, and head out on a trip to the sunlit beach.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lose yourself in the loveliness of Lisbon with today’s stunning city break…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights, saving you up to 54% off*!
Estrela dos Anjos Guest House
Along with Rome and San Francisco, Lisbon is known to locals as ‘the city of the seven hills’, and holds a privileged position overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean. With today’s deal, you may spend your stay at the Estrela dos Anjos Guest House, with all the mod cons and homely touches you could need to make sure your break is a brilliant one! When you’re not soaking in the sights, you’ll have access to a great guestroom as well as a stylish bar, bicycle rental, wi-fi, shuttle bus service, car hire and more! Wherever you spend your stay, you can be sure of a warm welcome, superb facilities and a fantastically fab location in the city centre!
VIP Inn Berna Hotel
Alternatively, you may spend your stay at the VIP Inn Berna Hotel. This luxurious oasis in the heart of the Portuguese capital seamlessly blends modern elegance with a touch of Lisbon's traditional charm. Located in one of the city's most vibrant neighbourhoods, you'll be just moments away from iconic landmarks, trendy shops, and cultural treasures. Inside, the VIP Inn Berna Hotel pampers you with spacious and meticulously designed rooms that cater to your every need. Enjoy impeccable service, a rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of Lisbon's skyline, and a gourmet restaurant serving up delectable Portuguese cuisine. After a day of exploration, unwind at the wellness centre, where relaxation and rejuvenation are top priorities. Elevate your Lisbon experience to new heights with a VIP stay at the VIP Inn Berna Hotel. Discover the perfect blend of luxury and convenience in the heart of this captivating city.
Catch one of the brightly-painted yellow carriages down Lisbon’s narrow streets and you’ll discover a host of local treasures, from leafy plazas to flourishing flea markets. The wonderfully bohemian Old Town area has maintained much of its cultural heritage over the years and is buzzing with boutique bars, stylish street art and historical architecture. Figueira Square is equally full of life and home to the biggest market in Lisbon, restaurants, shops and an impressive bronze statue of King João I. If you can tear yourself away from the thriving capital, cross the Tagus River to Almada on the other side and you’ll find Cristo Rei - a towering statue of Christ that's reminiscent of Rio de Janeiro’s illustrious Christ the Redeemer - with unrivalled vistas of Lisbon. Further afield, the golden sands and crystal-clear waters of Portugal’s beaches are bound to bring a smile to your face; Praia de Carcavelos beach is only a 30-minute train ride away! The enormous beach is lined with all sorts of restaurants and bars to keep loungers satisfied, and all manner of water sports and boat tours are on-hand for the adventurous types. One thing’s for sure, you’ll be loving life in Lisbon…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 17.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase. If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 08.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go