Belgium Break: ibis Brussels Hotel & Flights
An Anderlecht, Belgium ibis hotel stay with return flights from two airports with Travelodeal. From £149pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 22%
- Where: Anderlecht, just outside city centre of Brussels, Belgium.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Brussels break with return flights from Manchester and London Heathrow.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the ibis Brussels Erasmus with great transport links into the heart of Brussels!
- Brussels: Admire the Art Nouveau architecture of Gotham City, explore colourful gardens in Le Botanique, tuck into Belgium’s best bites and beverages, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 24th Nov 2023 until 31st Dec 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Don't miss out on today’s brilliant Belgian break…
We’re offering you a two-night Belgium Break with return flights from £149pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 22%*!
ibis Brussels Erasmus
You’ll be kick-starting your gorgeous getaway with a warm welcome at the ibis Brussels Erasmus with great transport links into the heart of the stunning city! Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll have plenty of fabulous facilities to make you feel right at home – from free Wi-Fi (ideal for keeping connected with loved ones back home, and by that we mean making them all green with jealousy!), a stylish bar, an atmospheric restaurant serving hearty classics and traditional treats - and we haven’t even mentioned the glorious guestrooms! You’ll rest easy in a peaceful and pleasant room, classically decorated with all the home comforts and soft furnishings you could need to ensure you enjoy a superb stay! As you’ll be staying on the outskirts of the city, you’ll get all the fun of seeing the sights while getting a peaceful night’s kip!
If you fancy heading into the stunning city centre, your heavenly hotel’s fabulous transport links will have you there in no time! Brussels itself is a unique melange of the new and old, the classic and modern, the traditional and hip. Make sure you take in the Art Nouveau architecture of Gotham City, the Meso-American masks at the Art History Museum, the surrealist art in the suburb of Jette, and the ever-popular Grand Place. Anyone fancying a touch of green should head to the 19th century Le Botanique botanical gardens where colourful gardens and equally vibrant performances can be found. While in Belgium, you should definitely try out some of the local delicacies, which, fortune has it, includes the world-famous Belgian beer, Belgian frites, and, of course, Belgian waffles, topped with your choice of topping(s)! Once you've eaten to your heart's content, simply head to one of the myriad cafés in the squares or along the streets and enjoy watching the world pass you by. Brussels has bags of personality so get ready to fall head over heels!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 10.05.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited