Prague Break: Central Hotel, Breakfast & Flights
A Prague, Czech Republic hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from four airports with Prime Holidays. From £129pp for a two-night stay, or upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 25%
- Where: Prague, Czech Republic.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night Prague city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and Manchester.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Hotel Louis Leger, in the city centre.
- Top experiences: Walk along the famous Charles Bridge and admire the fairy-tale castle perched above, explore the markets and boutiques of Old Town, and let your hair down in Mala Strana.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 2nd Dec 2023 until 5th Jan 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Czech out today's superb stay...
We’re offering you a two-night Prague break with return flights from £129pp, or upgrade your stay to three or four nights, saving you up to 25%*!
Hotel Louis Leger
On the hunt for an unwinding city break, packed with culture and charm? Look no further! We'll be whisking you away for a two, three or four-night getaway to the Czech gem of Prague, so get that sightseeing book at the ready! Once your short flight has landed, you'll make your way over to the Hotel Louis Leger - located in the centre of the city and is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the famous National Museum and Wenceslas Square. You will stay in one of the hotel’s double or twin rooms, each one decorated using warm colours, traditional dark woods and featuring an en suite, TV, minibar and much more. What's more, you'll tuck into a delicious daily breakfast to set you up for a busy day of sightseeing. Perfect!
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is positively packed with a plethora of places to peruse and pubs to party in! Whether you’re interested in history and art or music and drinking - this is one city that has it all. Head up to the Prague Castle to enjoy impressive views along the Vltava River and across the Czech Capital, and wander around the ancient palace and the superb St Vitus Cathedral. Enjoy an afternoon stroll across the Charles Bridge, snap a few pics, and see everything the bustling centre has to offer. Not far from the bridge you’ll find the famous Astronomical Clock and the huge crowds that gather beneath to watch the changing of the hour. Another popular must-see is The John Lennon Wall. After the passing of the legendary musician, an image of his likeness was painted on the wall and has since become a symbol of peace and political expression. As night falls, Prague comes alive with crawls! Savour the incredible pints that have put Prague on the map as a capital of beer, and hit up lively bars, traditional pubs and energetic nightclubs. Whether you fancy a chilled cocktail or a wild night out, Prague’s got you covered!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Check out our other related deals here:
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 27.06.2023).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Prime Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 08.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays