- City Centre
Milan, Holiday: Breakfast, Optional Tour & Return Flights
A Milan, Italy hotel stay with breakfast, optional tour and return flights from four airports. From £89pp for a two-night stay, from £149pp for a three-night stay, or from £179pp for a four-night stay - save up to 45%
- Where: Milan, Italy.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Hotel Astoria.
- Top experiences: Visit the lush green park of Parco Sempione, peruse the art of Michelangelo, admire the Duomo di Milano, and get lost in the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs.
- Optional tour: See the city of Milan in all its glory with an today's optional Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Tour.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jul 2022 until 30th Apr 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Say ciao to a world of culture on today's marvellous Milan mini break...
We’re offering you a two-night Milan break with breakfast, optional tour and return flights from £89pp, a three-night stay from £149pp, or a four-night stay from £179pp, saving you up to 45%*!
During your Italian mini-break you’ll settle in to a luxurious guestroom at the Hotel Astoria. This fabulous hotel is located within walking distance from the underground station, making the city’s renowned street for shopaholics (featuring over 350 stores) within easy reach. At the end of each long day you’ll retire to a comfortable room equipped with an en-suite, Wi-Fi, minibar, room service and more. Better yet, you’ll have full access to the hotel’s restaurant where you’ll receive a daily breakfast. Comprehensive comfort in the heart of marvellous Milan!
As a fashion and design capital of the world, Milan is the place to be if you’re looking to take your wardrobe to the next level. The Brian & Barry Building, also known as a ‘vertical temple of shopping’, is made up of twelve stories of men’s and women’s clothing and accessories from only the best and boldest designers. The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is another essential stop on your fashion pilgrimage, not just for its well-known brands but for its beautiful architecture. Built in 1861, the mall is one of the oldest in the world and looks as good as you’ll feel once you’ve treated yourself to some new threads. While you’re taking in the views, make sure to check out the gothic masterpiece, Duomo di Milano – a church supposedly adorned with more statues than any other building in the world. No trip to Milan would be complete without savouring the Italian tradition of aperitivo. The process involves whetting your appetite with a delicious drink paired with a light snack. Alcohol and food is a match made in heaven, so when in Milan do as the Milanese do!
Keen to see a little more of this Italian gem? You're in luck! Today's generous deal gives you the option to hop on a Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Tour, what more could you possibly ask for?!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 21.06.2022).
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jul 2022 until 30th Apr 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by PTC Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 21.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by PTC Travel T/A Prime Holidays