- Swimming Pool
Lake Garda, Italy Holiday: Breakfast & Return Flights
A Lake Garda, Italy holiday with breakfast and return flights from five airports. From £69pp for two nights, from £109pp for three nights, or from £149pp for four nights – save up to 16%
- Where: Lake Garda, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night break with breakfast and return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award-winning Hotel Riel.
- Top Experiences: Get an amazing view of the lake from Costermano sul Garda, explore the many cafes, restaurants, and shops of Garda, stroll along Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino, and go wild with watersports.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 30th Mar 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's gorgeous Garda getaway is as bonita as they come...
We’re offering you a two-night Lake Garda break with breakfast and return flights from £69pp, a three-night stay from £109pp, or a four-night stay from £149pp, saving you up to 16%*!
Lovely Lake Garda is one of Italy’s brightest gems. A near-endless supply of beautiful scenery and fascinating historical features ranging from quaint towns, to intriguing monuments and picturesque castles will have any explorer feeling truly spoilt! Throughout your trip, you’ll stay at the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award-winning Hotel Riel. This picturesque getaway can be found on the southern side of the lake, just a stone’s throw from the lake’s picturesque shores. You’ll enjoy two, three or four spectacular nights and the comfort of a contemporary double or twin room equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, an en-suite, flat screen TV and hairdryer. Spend your carefree days lounging by the outdoor pool or simply exploring the glorious surroundings. Each morning, tuck into a delicious Italian breakfast with an idyllic backdrop.
As wonderful as your hotel is, there’s even more magic to be found in your surroundings! From poets and politicians, divas and dictators, few can resist the captivating Lake Garda. Costermano sul Garda is a must, sitting like a balcony overlooking Lake Garda for the most unmissable views of this awe-inspiring area. Garda town sits nearby on the shore of the lake, in a wide horseshoe bay speckled with colourful buildings and mesmerising waters. Stroll through the many cafes, restaurants and shops, stop for a drink as the sun goes down, or enjoy an ice cream as the reflecting sun makes this gem of a holiday destination shine. A geographically stunning location, keen photographers, water-sports enthusiasts and sun-seekers will be drawn to this alluring shoreline, but secretly, there's nothing nicer than simply soaking in the idyllic scenery. Whether you visit Sirmione, Malcesine, Rival del Garda or Gargnano, your senses should be prepared for a feast! Take a cable car and glide thousands of metres above sea level to gain a proper appreciation of Italy’s largest lake. Water sports, walking trails and the world-renowned thermal springs of Terme de Sirmione provide plenty to do for those who favour a busy holiday. For the adventurous and culture-crazed, hike to Bastion to see some unforgettable views, visit the 19th century San Martino Tower, or take a sunny stroll along the Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino route. Whatever takes your fancy, you're sure to find it in Lake Garda!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 08.08.2022)
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 30th Mar 2023.
- Please be aware that Lake Garda is located between 1 - 1:45 hours from the nearest airports in Milan. Please ensure you have arranged transportation to your hotel prior to travelling to the destination.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Deluxe Breaks