- City Centre
4* Porto, Portugal City Break: Breakfast & Return Flights
A Porto, Portugal holiday with breakfast and return flights from six airports. From £149pp for two nights, from £209pp for three nights, or from £249pp for four nights – save up to 31%
- Where: Porto, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night holiday with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Yotel Porto, boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top Experiences: Admire beautiful views from the Monte de Sao Felix church, discover colourful culture and historic sites in the nearby towns and cities, or explore Porto’s plentiful restaurants and nightlife.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 30th May 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Round up the guys and Portu-gals for a city break like no other...
We’re offering you a two-night Porto holiday with breakfast and return flights from £149pp, a three-night stay from £209pp, or a four-night stay from £249pp, saving you up to 31%*!
4* Yotel Porto
Located right in the heart of the city, Yotel Porto provides guests with a comfortable stay and an enviable position to get the most out of exploring all the sights, including the medieval streets of Ribeira. Each night, you’ll rest up in a contemporary standard twin or double guestroom, kitted out with everything you’d ever need for a restful retreat, including an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, air conditioning, room service and much more. You’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for exploring all the sights and sounds of this exciting city. Just moments from the comforts of the hotel, you’ll be blessed with a selection of fantastic restaurants, cafés, and so much more. You’ll have Porto at your fingertips!
The hotel isn’t the only place choc-full of great stuff! The city of Viana do Castelo is home to the breathtaking Santuario de Santa Luzia, a majestic icon that dominates the skyline. The religious building is less than 80 years old and is heavily inspired by Byzantine architecture with flurries of Gothic elements, making it like no other building in Portugal. For something a touch older, the 800-year-old Fortaleza de Valenca do Minho is a rugged fortress with elements ranging from Medieval times to the 17th-century Vauban style. With 5km of walls, there’s no end of authentic military memorabilia. An hour to the south, you’ll find the stunning city of Porto. The bohemian city lays claim to some of Portugal’s most architecturally stunning buildings, as well as restaurants and nightlife galore - the perfect way to get away and unwind. Take a riverboat down the Douro for a unique way to view the picturesque cityscape, take advantage of the growing wine culture, or head down to Oporto Cathedral - the oldest surviving structure in the city. Sounds like a dreamy holiday to us!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 08.06.2022.)
How To Redeem
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
Such a great location
modern, comfortable hotel, well-located, very kind crew
Breakfast was excellent and the hotel had everything we needed for a short break
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 21st Jun 2022 until 30th May 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 11.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Deluxe Breaks VAT number: GB766839862