- Swimming Pool
- City Centre
4* Granada, Spain City Getaway: Breakfast & Flights - Optional Tour
A Granada, Spain city break with breakfast with return flights from London Gatwick Airport. From £89pp for two nights, from £149pp for four nights, or from £199pp for seven nights – save up to 38%
- Where: Granada, Spain.
- What’s included: A two, four or seven-night Granada city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Senator Granada Spa Hotel, located a stone’s throw from the city’s Old Town.
- Optional tour: While you’re here, why not include a guided tour of the Alhambra? The best-preserved Muslim Medieval City in the world!
- Top Experiences: Visit the colourful quarter of Albaicín for Insta-worthy shots aplenty, head to Alhmabra – a fortress come palace that dates back all the way to the 9th century or explore the many castles and palaces that dot the city.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Head on down to today's culturally enriching European city break, leave your worries on the plane and head to Spain…
We’re offering you a two-night Granada city break with breakfast and return flights from £89pp, a four-night stay from £149pp, or a seven-night stay from £199pp, saving you up to 38%*!
4* Senator Granada Spa Hotel
A spectacular city break requires a spectacular hotel, and that’s why we’ve lined up the 4* Senator Granada Spa Hotel for you to slumber in during your two, four, or seven-night stay. You’ll find this well-located and modern hotel a stone’s throw from the city’s Old Town, giving you great access to the top sights, attractions and landmarks. You’ll be well connected to Alhambra and the road to Sierra Nevada too! Each night of your stay, you’ll spend a comfortable night’s sleep in one of the hotels modern and comfortable double or twin guestrooms, each boasting an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, mini-bar, room service and air conditioning, all amounting to a relaxing retreat. You’ll also be served a scrummy breakfast each morning, setting you up perfectly for a day’s exploration or simply just relaxing and making the most of the hotel spa and wellness centre or the gym.
Though there are many amazing sites worthy of your time, you’d be crazy to miss out on Alhmabra – a fortress come palace that dates back all the way to the 9th century. Storied ramparts, architectural influences that span over a thousand years of adaptation and experimentation, a strategic view that offers incredible panoramas, and rich veins of history to plum, all this and more demand your time! The colourful quarter of Albaicín hides all sort of Insta-worthy nooks and crannies along with vibrant plazas and restaurants offering dizzyingly delicious cuisine. History buffs are more than welcome to explore the many castles and palaces that dot the city, while culture cravers are well-advised to call in at the Museum of Fine Arts. Laden with grandiose accomplishments from across thousands of years of history, Granada is a creative’s dream.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 23.05.2022).
How To Redeem
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Gatwick Airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424