- Swimming Pool
4* Seville, Spain City Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A Seville, Spain holiday with return flights from four airports. From £99pp for two nights, from £149pp for three nights, or from £169pp for four nights - save up to 35%
- Where: Seville, Spain.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Seville city break with return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Hotel Vertice Sevilla, a contemporary hotel boasting a pristine swimming pool, on-site restaurant, bar and a gym.
- Cuisine: Seek Seville’s tastiest dishes, including their famous pork (Secreto Iberico), the tapas made from spinach, chickpeas, and crouton (Espinacas con Garbanzos), and pork with whiskey glaze.
- Top Experiences: Enjoy the mixed architecture of the Plaza de Espana, admire the beautiful Seville Cathedral, tuck into a range of incredible Tapas in the city centre, and cruise along the Guadalquivir River that passes through the city.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 25th May 2022 until 28th Feb 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's sizzling hot Spanish scorcher of a summer getaway is just what you're after...
We’re offering you a two-night Seville city break with return flights from £99pp, a three-night stay from £149pp, or a four-night stay from £169pp saving you up to 35%*!
4* Hotel Vertice Sevilla
Sitting to the east of the fascinating city of Seville, the 4* Hotel Vertice Sevilla is perfectly placed for a thorough sweep of the city’s many beautiful buildings, mouth-watering restaurants and cultured cafes, and you’ll be a stone’s throw from Parque Infanta Elena. Combining modern, elegant design with comfort, this high-class establishment is guaranteed to provide the perfect night of sleep you’ll need to take in all the city has to see in two, three or four nights! Your tastefully furnished room comes equipped with air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, TV, an en-suite bathroom and plenty of other neat extras. The pristine pool area and gym offer a refreshing way to start or finish the day, whilst the onsite bar and La Plaza restaurant are on hand to keep your belly full and your glass overflowing!
With a fascinating history and entrancing culture, Seville is truly a must-visit for anyone! The first stop on anyone's sightseeing list should most certainly be the beautiful Plaza de España, found in the depths of María Luisa Park. An intriguing melange of Renaissance Revival and Moorish Revival Spanish architecture, the Plaza is perfect for a relaxed afternoon. You could even take a small rowing boat around the canal that sits in the centre of the breathtaking space. Then, head to the city-centre to admire Seville Cathedral, originally built as a mosque in the 12th century, and it's adjoining bell tower, the intricate Giralda. Other highlights include Andalusian Parliament, the spectacular yellow Macarena Basilica with it's dazzling Virgin Mary, the Alameda de Hércules and the Gothic and Moorish Dueñas Palace. If all this walking has stoked up your appetite, don’t worry! Seville is home to no end of delicious traditional dishes such as pork braised in whisky sauce, the regional favourite salmorejo soup, or Ibérico ham. Do yourself a favour and head to a little bar for a tapas dish or two and a long, cool drink of your choice and simply watch the world go by.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 19.06.22)
How To Redeem
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 25th May 2022 until 28th Feb 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245