- City Centre
4* Verona, Italy Holiday: Breakfast & Return Flights
A 4* Verona, Italy hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from two airports. From £119pp for a two-night stay, from £169pp for a three-night stay, or from £219pp for a four-night stay - save up to 37%
- Where: Verona, Italy.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Hotel Leon d'Oro, in the heart of the city centre.
- Top experiences: Check out the iconic Piazza delle Erbe, discover more about everyone’s favourite tragedy at Juliet’s House, marvel at the impressive Castelvecchio, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Feb 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Wherefore art thou on your next great getaway? Well, after checking out today's dreamy deal to Verona, we're not sure you'd want to go anywhere else...
We’re offering you a two-night Verona hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from £119pp, a three-night stay from £169pp, or a four-night stay from £219pp, saving you up to 37%*!
4* Hotel Leon d'Oro
Known as the city for lovers and the tragic setting for Shakespeare’s biggest hit, Romeo and Juliet, Verona is a cultural haven incorporating artistic masterpieces, a fascinating history and an irresistible cuisine within its quaint cobbled alleyways, picturesque squares and charming bridges. You’ll spend your time here at the luxurious 4* Hotel Leon d'Oro. This elegantly-styled hotel based in the heart of Verona offers a luxurious respite amid the action of the city. Your warm double room is equipped with a flat screen TV, air conditioning, an en-suite, and more, ensuring a cosy night of rest throughout your stay! A delicious breakfast awaits you each morning served up in the hotel's trendy restaurant, the perfect way to set you up for a busy day of sightseeing. Enjoy!
A beautiful fusion of the ancient and modern, Verona makes for a short city break like no other. As you’ll be based within close proximity to the city centre, grab your selfie stick and see the sights! The iconic Piazza delle Erbe is the city’s historic heart. Meander through this bustling scene and admire awe-inspiring architecture such as the Toree dei Lamberti Tower, treating your senses to no end of tantalising Italian dishes along the way! For any Romeo and Juliet fans, there’s another must see just around the corner- visit the Casa di Giulietta Museum to see Juliet’s balcony along with performances and extracts that tells the legendary tale of star-crossed lovers. Other hotspots include Castelvecchio, an impressive square-shaped fortress which was once the most powerful military construction in the Middle Ages, the landscaped gardens of Giardino Giusti, and Centro Storico, home to the amazing shopping scene of Via Mazzini! A gorgeous ancient city dating backing to Roman times, Verona boasts all the intoxicating sights and sounds you’d come to expect from the sun-kissed Mediterranean!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 10.05.2022)
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Snack Bar
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick & London Stansted airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Feb 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862