- Includes Tour
Lake Como, Italy Break & Return Flights - Optional Winery Tour
A Lake Como, Italy hotel stay with return flights from four airports. From £59pp for two nights, from £89pp for three nights, or from £119pp for four nights – save up to 45%
- Where: Lake Como, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Lake Como break with return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at ibis Como Hotel or Locanda Milano 1873.
- Optional tour: Make the most of your retreat with a Lake Como winery tour with wine tasting, where you’ll discover how wine is produced at a typical Lake Como winery!
- Top Experiences: Explore the scenic lake, try out some water sports on it's glistening surface, admire Como’s architecture, try the scenic railway to Brunate, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st May 2022 until 31st Jan 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lose yourself amid luscious lemon groves and luminous coastlines as you discover the glories of Italy’s Lake Como…
We’re offering you a two-night Lake Como break with return flights from £59pp, a three-night stay from £89pp or a four-night stay from £119pp, saving you up to 45%*!
ibis Como Hotel
A majestic mosaic of mountains, rolling hills and resplendent Mediterranean vegetation, Lake Como's enchanting environment leaves a long-lasting impression. Not far from Lake Como city centre, you’ll rest and repose at the ibis Como Hotel which occupies a prime location. You’ll rest your heads in a modern guestroom featuring a comfortable double or twin beds, an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, and all the modern amenities you’ll require for a relaxing and memorable stay in stunning surroundings.
Locanda Milano 1873
Situated on the south-western side of the lake, close to Como in Brunate, you’ll rest up at Locanda Milano 1873. A soothing, minimalist room equipped with bottled water, room service, Wi-Fi and an en-suite will make every night’s rest a dream. Rejuvenate yourself with a refreshing drink on the hotel’s sun terrace, enjoy a delectable meal at the hotel’s onsite restaurant, wonder further and explore Osteria Acqua Ciara - a well renowned seafood restaurant with tourists and locals alike, or check out Faro voltiano - a popular tourist attraction just a short walk away from the hotel. In this Italian idyll, you decide the pace.
Lake Como, Italy
As the third-largest lake in Italy, Lake Como has gained a reputation as a land of wealth, rich in culture and in views. You’ll be positively spoilt for choice by the towns dotting the Lake, each with it's own history and character. Why not start with Tremezzo? The hamlet is home to the decadent Villa Carlotta, a neoclassical estate surrounded by a vast terraced garden filled with azaleas, rhododendrons, and hundreds of other plants from across the globe! To the south, you’ll find the affluent town of Como and no shortage of unique opportunities. The city’s many cathedrals and Basilica’s make for memorable photos, while the Funicolare Como-Brunate scenic railway grants an opportunity to see the lake and mountains from up high. If the view of the beautiful Bellagio from across the way has you curious, we’re not surprised! Many consider it to be among the most jaw-dropping towns in Europe so head over and witness what it has to offer first hand. After a tour of this affluent lake, you’ll feel positively regal.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06/04/2022).
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
Excellent stay last week (Locanda Milano 1873)
Friendly staff on arrival (ibis Como)
A must visit if you to visit this charming village (Locanda Milano 1873)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st May 2022 until 31st Jan 2023.
- Please be aware that Lake Como is located between 1 - 1:45 hours from the nearest airports in Milan. Please ensure you have arranged transportation to your hotel prior to travelling to the destination.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by PTC Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by PTC Travel