Lake Garda, Italy Holiday & Return Flights
A Lake Garda, Italy hotel stay with return flights from six airports. From £69pp for a two-night stay, from £119pp for a three-night stay, or from £139pp for a four-night stay - saving you up to 46%
- Where: Lake Garda, Italy.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night getaway with return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
- Hotels: Stay at either the Hotel Riel or the Hotel Mauro.
- Top experiences: Get an amazing view of the lake from Costermano sul Garda, explore the many cafes, restaurants, and shops of Garda, stroll along Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino, and go wild with watersports.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Say ciao to a world of culture, luscious lake views and endless sunshine on today's stunning getaway...
We’re offering you a two-night Lake Garda holiday with return flights from £149pp, a three-night stay from £169pp, or a four-night stay from £179, saving you up to 46%*!
Hotel Riel & Hotel Mauro
Nestled amongst the olive groves and luscious landscape, the charming family-run Hotel Riel and Hotel Mauro are the perfect places to call base for discerning travellers after something a little bit special. Both hotels are sat in Sirmione, a unique location famed for its thermal baths and the iconic Rocca Scaligera, a 13th-century castle sat atop the lake. Whether you escape for two or three-nights, you'll unwind in serious style in one of the contemporary double or twin rooms on offer in either hotel, all of which have been traditionally decorated with authentic Italian décor and offer modern amenities. What's more, you'll also be able to tuck into a breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for your days of exploring the Italian gem. Bliss!
Lake Garda, Italy
As wonderful as your hotel is, there’s even more magic to be found in your surroundings! From poets and politicians, divas and dictators, few can resist the captivating Lake Garda. Costermano sul Garda is a must, sitting like a balcony overlooking Lake Garda for the most unmissable views of this awe-inspiring area. Garda town sits nearby on the shore of the lake, in a wide horseshoe bay speckled with colourful buildings and mesmerising waters. Stroll through the many cafes, restaurants and shops, stop for a drink as the sun goes down, or enjoy an ice cream as the reflecting sun makes this gem of a holiday destination shine. A geographically stunning location, keen photographers, water-sports enthusiasts and sun-seekers will be drawn to this alluring shoreline, but secretly, there's nothing nicer than simply soaking in the idyllic scenery. Whether you visit Sirmione, Malcesine, Rival del Garda or Gargnano, your senses should be prepared for a feast!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 12.01.22)
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
A very friendly and nice hotel (Hotel Riel)
Lovely short holiday (Hotel Riel)
Great family run hotel (Hotel Mauro)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Please be aware that Lake Garda is located between 1 - 1:45 hours from the nearest airports in Milan. Please ensure you have arranged transportation to your hotel prior to travelling to the destination.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881