Warsaw, Poland City Holiday & Return Flights
A Warsaw, Poland hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £49pp for two nights, from £69pp for three nights, or from £89pp for four nights - save up to 48%
- Where: Warsaw, Poland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Stansted, London Luton, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
- Hotels: Stay at either the Best Western Hotel Felix or Media Park.
- Top experiences: Learn all about Warsaw’s fascinating past in the Warsaw Uprising Museum, explore the impressive Łazienki Palace, sample Poland’s many delectable dishes, and let your hair down on the town!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Sep 2021 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Famed for its cobbled streets, historic architecture and brilliant views of the Vistula River, we can't wait until you Po-land in today's fabulous city...
We’re offering you a two-night Warsaw city break with return flights from £49pp, a three-night stay from £69pp, or a four-night stay from £89pp, saving you up to 48%*!
Best Western Hotel Felix and Media Park
Boasting everything from magnificent museums and historic architecture to chic cocktail bars and boutique shopping, we think the stylish city of Warsaw has got it all, making it the perfect place to enjoy a two, three or four-night city break. As part of today's deal, you'll get to stay in your very own home away from home at the Best Western Hotel Felix. Bright and airy, this lavish hotel is equipped with absolutely everything you could need. Enjoy internet access, flat screen TV, private balcony and heaps more! What's more, you’ll be located in a tranquil neighbourhood and close to the city centre within easy reach of the key sights!
Alternatively, you might be basing your stay at the Media Park, a set of modern apartments sitting, once again, in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood, but within easy reach of the city centre, if you fancy getting in on all the action. You'll be resting in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, fully-furnished kitchenette and plenty more to ensure a restful retreat.
With a mixture of restored Gothic architecture and beautiful modern buildings wherever you look, Warsaw truly is a city like no other. We particularly recommend visiting the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science, where you'll be treated to spectacular views of the city from a terrace, perfect for a panoramic snap. Other must-see destinations include the Warsaw Uprising Museum, the Fryderyk Chopin Museum, Łazienki Palace's gardens and orangery, and the Royal Castle, a reconstructed 14th century palace. Keep yourself fuelled with Poland’s legendary cuisine, including the delectable dumplings known as pierogi, the scrumptious baguette snack Zapiekanka, or the surprisingly delicious gołąbki cabbage rolls. Of course, there are also plenty of bars and restaurants to spend your evenings in, along with a thriving club and music scene with funky street fests - one thing's for sure, this city knows how to have fun!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 10/09/2021).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Sep 2021 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424