Reykjavik, Iceland City Holiday & Return Flights
A Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with return flights from three airports. From £119pp for a three-night stay, from £169pp for a four-night stay, or from £209pp for a four-night stay - save up to 38%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and Manchester.
- Hotel: Stay at either the Arctic Comfort Hotel or the Brim Hotel.
- Top experiences: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Feb 2022 until 15th Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Iceland? More like Nice-land! Today's culturally enriching city break boasts natural wonders on every corner...
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik city break with return flights from £119pp, a three-night stay from £169pp, or a four-night stay from just £209pp, saving you up to 38%*!
Arctic Comfort Hotel & Brim Hotel
Once you touch down in Iceland’s capital city, you’ll make your way to your warm retreat away from the icy cold of mystical Reykjavik. Within your room at the Arctic Comfort Hotel, you’ll find everything you need to for the perfect snuggly abode whenever you aren’t exploring the city. Your double room comes equipped with Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, telephone, TV and private bathroom with shower. Ideally situated near the centre of the city, there are plenty of sights within easy walking distance. Also, being so close to the Kringlan shopping centre means you’ll be able to grab all the snacks needed to turn your room into the ultimate artic nest!
Alternatively, you might be basing your stay at the Brim Hotel, just a five-minute walk away from the main shopping street of Laugarvegur and boasting plenty of facilities to keep you entertained. You'll rest up after a busy day of sightseeing in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, en-suite bathroom, housekeeping and plenty more to ensure a restful retreat.
Boasting some incredible natural phenomena, Iceland promises the chance to see some of the best natural spectacles in the world, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Tectonic plates of Europe and North America, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs and even a geothermal field. The beautiful city of Reykjavik comprises of picturesque scenes including the Old Harbour - perfect for whale-watching or checking out the local wildlife. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass-domed Perlan restaurant. Reykjavik has also earned a strong reputation for its unusual delicacies, so be brave and test your taste buds with something new! Harðfiskur is a dried fish usually eaten with butter and adored both locally and rurally, Graflax is sumptuous salmon and dill starter that any fish fan will enjoy, but it’s the bizarre Hákarl (fermented shark) that splits opinion the most. Who knows? Maybe you’ll love it!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 02.02.22)
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick and London Luton.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Feb 2022 until 15th Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by PTC Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by PTC Travel