Reykjavik Break: Sky Lagoon Entry & Flights - Award-Winning Hotel!
A Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with Sky Lagoon entry and return flights from six airports with Weekender Breaks. From £159pp for a two-night stay, or upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 52%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night Reykjavik city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol.
- Hotel: You'll relax and unwind at the Hotel Laxnes, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Sky Lagoon: Relax and recharge in a geothermal spa with a Sky Lagoon Entrance Ticket!
- Top experiences: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jul 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
You’d be silly to miss out on today’s marvellous Icelandic city break…
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik, Iceland city break with Sky Lagoon entry and return flights from £159pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 52%*!
Fancy crossing a once-in-a-lifetime destination off of your bucket list? Well, with today’s deal you can do it without burning a hole in your pocket! You’ll escape normality for two, three or four nights, resting your heads in a warm and cosy guestroom at the Hotel Laxnes Perfectly placed amongst the colourful townhouses of Reykjavik, you’ll be within easy reach of the Botanical Gardens, Kringlan Shopping Centre and an indoor ice-skating ring! A tv, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, bathroom and heating are on hand for a crisp and comfy break brought up to a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award-winning standard. Be sure to take a dip in the heated hot tub with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and countryside to get extra toasty!
Boasting some incredible natural phenomena, Iceland promises the chance to see some of the best natural spectacles in the world, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Tectonic plates of Europe and North America, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs and even a geothermal field. The beautiful city of Reykjavik comprises of picturesque scenes including the Old Harbour - perfect for whale-watching or checking out the local wildlife. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass-domed Perlan restaurant. Reykjavik has also earned a strong reputation for its unusual delicacies, so be brave and test your taste buds with something new! Harðfiskur is a dried fish usually eaten with butter and adored both locally and rurally, Graflax is sumptuous salmon and dill starter that any fish fan will enjoy, but it’s the bizarre Hákarl (fermented shark) that splits opinion the most. Who knows? Maybe you’ll love it!
Speaking of natural wonders, you’ll be heading out for a session of pure zen and relaxation with a stunning Sky Lagoon Entrance Ticket! You'll drive out to the Kopavogur and chill out in this gorgeous geothermal spa - don't have to ask us twice!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Super easy check-in and nice staff.
Hotel Laxnes was good value for money.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881