- City Centre
Dublin City Break & Return Flights – Central Hotel Stay
A Dublin, Ireland hotel stay with return flights from five airports with Travelodeal. From £89pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 31%
- Where: Dublin, Ireland.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Dublin city break with return flights from Bristol, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Central Hotels: Relax and unwind at the Cassidys Hotel or 4* Academy Plaza Hotel!
- Things to do in Dublin: Check out one of the city's many amazing museums, savour the freshest Guinness in the Guinness Storehouse, or immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere until the small hours!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Sep 2023 until 24th Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Drink in the delights of Dublin with today’s splendid city break – and don’t forget to leave plenty of room for Guinness…
We’re offering you a two-night Dublin city break with return flights from £89pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 31% *!
Cassidys Hotel & 4* Academy Plaza Hotel
If you spend your stay at the award winning Cassidys Hotel you’ll be ideally located within the buzzing capital with all the mod cons and little luxuries you could need – from free wi-fi to a stylish bar and restaurant, fitness centre and more! Whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll sleep easy in a comfortable and cosy room, with air conditioning, a luxuries bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows, a flatscreen TV and, if you can’t bear to tear yourself away from your room for a bite to eat – that sounds like room service to us! Alternatively, spend your break at the 4* Academy Plaza Hotel lavishly decorated in elegant tones, sat in the heart of the city and with bicycle rental and excellent transport links there’s no part of the city you wont be able to discocer! Wheneber you decide to head to your hotel, you’ll receive a warm welcome along with access to free wi-fi, fitness centre and more, and let’s not forget your splendid guestroom, with everything you could need for the duration of your break!
This buzzing capital offers an abundance of cultural riches, so whether you're interested in its history, sports or arts scene, you’re sure to find something to make your trip memorable! Must-see sights include the Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, Spire of Dublin, and Croke Park Stadium. It goes without saying that there are an abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs to spend the evening in, so make sure you pack your dancing shoes! The jewel in the city’s crown, though, is the unbeatable Guinness. There’s a reason that travellers come far and wide for a drink from the source! Head on a Storehouse tour and regale yourself with its history, learn about its cultural impact, and even sample a tipple or two. Further afield, the Wicklow Mountains National Park is brimming with incredible scenic views, memorable hikes, and picturesque peaks that could easily consume your attention for weeks!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 18.08.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
A very pleasant stay (Academy Plaza Hotel)
Highly recommend (Academy Plaza Hotel)
Always fantastic (Cassidys Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245