- City Centre
4* Central Budapest, Hungary City Break & Flights - Optional Cruise!
A central Budapest, Hungary 4* hotel stay with return flights from five airports with Via Holiday. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save 35%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Budapest city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
- Central Budapest Hotel: Relax and unwind at the City Inn, in the heart of the city!
- Optional Tour: Why not make your trip extra special and embark on a magical Budapest Danube River Sightseeing Night Cruise, where the city's iconic landmarks are illuminated - perfect for an unforgettable evening of enchantment!
- Things to do in Budapest: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Did you know? Budapest has more thermal springs than any other capital in the world. Head to the grandiose Széchenyi Thermal Baths, the Romanesque Gellért Baths, Turkish Rudas Baths, and many more for some steamy relaxation!
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Hungary for a city break? Bask in the beauty of Budapest with today’s splendid stay…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Budapest city break with return flights, saving you up to 35%*!
4* City Inn
You'll begin your two, three or four-night break by checking in to your downtown hotel, the 4* City Inn. Located just a 15-minute walk from the city’s sights, this downtown Budapest hotel provides cosy yet modern rooms decorated with warm, inviting colours and equipped with a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, safe and a minibar. You’ll find no shortage of vibrant shops, restaurants and cafes nearby, but we wouldn’t be surprised if you decided to unwind in the tranquil hotel wellness centre. Fell the stresses of the day wash away with a visit to the Finnish and Infra Sauna or rest on the relax beds. Sounds good to us!Optional Sightseeing Cruise
Why not upgrade your stay and embark on an Danube River Sightseeing Night Cruise ? Experience the city's stunning architecture with the enchanting glow of its illuminated landmarks as the cruise glides along the Danube. Take in breath-taking views of iconic sites such as Buda Castle, the Parliament Building, and the Chain Bridge, all aglow in the evening lights as well as a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda or mineral water and onboard film and recorded commentary. Now that’s what we call sightseeing in style!
Awe-inspiring gothic architecture, idyllic green parks and plenty of street-side cafes characterise a city often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Central Europe.' Not-to-be-missed sights include the awe-inducing parliamentary buildings and Chain Bridge, along with the city's incredible array of markets, stylish shops, cafes, parks, and bars. It’s also well worth making your way to Castle Hill where you’ll find The Royal Palace, National Gallery, and Matthias Church amongst other historical gems. In the evening, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Along with the typical collection of buzzing nightclubs and quirky pubs, Budapest is home to the very special ruin bars. These bohemian bars spring up all over Budapest in unassuming courtyards and abandoned buildings and are soon filled with well-stocked bars and artsy installations. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 25.10.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Good value for money
Great little stay
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424