4* Budapest Break for 2 – Breakfast & Flights – Central Hotels!
A Budapest 4* hotel stay for two people with breakfast and return flights from six airports with Travelolo. From £189pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay – save up to 25%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Budapest city break for two people with breakfast and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- 4* Hotels: Relax at either Crovin Hotel Budapest or Mercure Budapest Castle Hill!
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Budapest on a budget: The best things in life are free, same for Budapest! Admire Heroes Square, get an amazing panorama from the neo-Gothic Fisherman’s Bastion, have a picnic in City Park, and walk beside the River Danube.
- Perfect for...: Why not treat yourself and a loved one to a fun-filled city break with this deal for two? Great for celebrating a special occasion or just because!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 29th Feb 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Dreaming of a superb city break for two? You Buda believe we’re about to make your dreams come true…
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break holiday for two with breakfast and return flights from £189pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 25%*!
4* Mercure Budapest Castle Hill & Corvin Hotel Budapest
You and a lucky companion will be heading off for a splendid city break with one of these 4* heavenly hotels as your brilliant base! If you get to stay at the 4* Crovin Hotel Budapest, you’ll have all the benefits of a central hotel but a peaceful location which means you’ll get a quiet night’s sleep! With gorgeous guestrooms with all the amenities any explorer could need whenever they need to relax from a flat screen TV, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, modern bathroom and more! Alternatively, you might be spending your stunning city break with the 4* Mercure Budapest Castle Hill - located within the Castle District and with its central location and great transport links, you’ll be able to see as much or as little as you like! With fabulous features such as free Wi-Fi, car hiring facilities and a charming restaurant, as well as great guestrooms with all those luxury touches and modern amenities you could need! Regardless of where you spend your break, you’ll have a brilliant location and each morning you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast – perfect!
From the narrow streets and rolling hills on Buda on the western side of the Danube river, to the bustling city of Pest on the eastern side, you’ll want to make sure that you see as much as possible while you’re there. There’s no better way to see both beautiful sides of the river than from the comfort of a river cruise down the Danube River! Sail past all the big landmarks like the Castle District, the Royal Castle, the Matthias Church, the Citadel, the Palace of Arts, the Central Market Hall, and more! Once you’re ashore and your batteries start to run low, head over to Pest on the eastern side of the river where you’ll find an abundance of lively restaurants and bars selling local delicacies. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Perfect stay at Budapest (Corvin Hotel Budapest)
Budapest Castle Hill (Mercure Budapest Castle Hill)
Great Hotel on the Buda side of town (Mercure Budapest Castle Hill)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider’s terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994