Krakow & Budapest Multi-Stay: Hotels, Transfers & Flights
A Krakow, Poland & Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with transfers and return flights from five airports with Travelodeal. From £169pp for a four-night stay or, upgrade to a six-night stay - save up to 41%
- Where: Krakow, Poland & Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Krakow and Budapest city break with transfers and return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at the Hotel Kazimierz III in Krakow and the Corvin Gotel in Budapest!
- Krakow: Visit the famous Wawel Castle, wander around the main square, explore the city's wonderful street art, check out the Astronomical Clock, and travel to the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum.
- Did you know? Of the roughly 750,000 people that live in Krakow, more than 200,000 are students. No wonder the city is so youthful and has such a good nightlife scene!
- Cuisine: Krakow is known far and wide for its hearty dishes; try pierogi (filled dumplings), kielbasa (delicious sausage), bigos (a warming cabbage and meat stew), and more flavours of vodka than you can imagine!
- Budapest: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Did you know? Budapest has more thermal springs than any other capital in the world. Head to the grandiose Széchenyi Thermal Baths, the Romanesque Gellért Baths, Turkish Rudas Baths, and many more for some steamy relaxation!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 7th May 2023 until 15th Apr 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
With today’s delightful deal, we’re spoiling you with not one, but two stunning cities to explore...
We’re offering you a four-night Krakow and Budapest multi-city break holiday with transfers and return flights from £169pp or, upgrade to a six-night stay, saving you up to 41%*!
- Day One: Fly from UK to Krakow.
- Day Two: Stay in Krakow.
- Day Three: Coach transfer from Krakow to Budapest.
- Day Four: Stay in Budapest.
- Day Five: Fly back to the UK.
- Day One: Fly from UK to Krakow.
- Day Two: Stay in Krakow.
- Day Three: Stay in Krakow.
- Day Four: Coach transfer from Krakow to Budapest.
- Day Five: Stay in Budapest.
- Day Six: Stay in Budapest.
- Day Seven: Fly back to the UK.
You’ll begin your superb stay in Krakow at the Hotel Kazimierz III with its central location, fabulous facilities and gorgeous guestrooms! You’ll leave your bags behind in a comfortable and pleasant guestroom, with all the modern amenities and home comforts you could need when exploring this fascinating and stunning city! From the Wawel Castle and Florian Gate, to Pałac Biskupów Krakowskich (the former home of Pope John Paul II), Krakow's Old Town is a must for all visitors. Featuring classic architecture, winding roads and cafes, there's something for everyone. Head to St Mary's Basilica to admire the intricate designs of the two-towered landmark, Ojców National Park to reconnect with nature, or simply sit in a cafe or restaurant in the 13th-century main square and watch the world pass you by. Krakow has also garnered quite a reputation as a party capital and for good reason! Clubs, bars and pubs of every variety keep the fun going throughout the night so whether you prefer a tall pint of Poland’s best beers or a chilled shot of vodka to keep the fun coming, you’ll be happy here. Those looking to go a little deeper are well-advised to visit the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum for an emotionally-stirring trip through a haunting moment in history. Alternatively, literally go deeper with a tour of the city’s magical salt mines. Explore a breathtaking 3.5km network of tunnels running beneath Krakow and feel like you’ve entered another world as you happen upon underground chapels, lakes and complex devices. Whatever you decide to do, this unique city will surely leave a lasting impression.
Founded by the Romans, settled by the Magyars and conquered by the Ottomans, Budapest's unique history no doubt contributes to its status as one of Europe's most fascinating cities. Straddling the tranquil Danube waters, the Hungarian capital is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by magnificent bridges that give stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars and it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. One of the hallmarks of any Budapest visit is a spa trip, with the city sitting on top of a host of natural thermal springs, so make sure to let your worries simply melt away with a visit to Széchenyi Spa. Or hop on a Danube River cruise and get the chance to see the most celebrated of Budapest's landmarks from a unique perspective. And whenever you decide to hit the hay, your brilliant base at the Corvin Gotel will be waiting for you, with free wi-fi, LCD TV, blackout curtains, a super comfy bed and all the other little touches of home that’ll make sure your stay is a great one! Happy holidays!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 27.04.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Will stay again! (Hotel Kazimierz III)
Perfect hotel for basing yourself in the city (Hotel Kazimierz III)
Perfect stay at Budapest (Corvin Gotel)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245