- City Centre
Central Budapest, Hungary City Break & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from six airports from Weekender Breaks. From £59pp for a two-night stay, or upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 34%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay over at the central City Hotel Ring.
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st May 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's brilliant Budapest break is just what you need for a quick culture fix...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest city break with return flights from £59pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 34%*!
City Hotel Ring
It's time to say a big Helló to the European cultural hub of Budapest in Hungary! You'll be jetted off from one of six UK airports for an acton-packed two, three or four-night stay. As soon as your short flight has landed in the Pearl of the Danube, you'll head on over to your fabulous hotel. The City Hotel Ring is located in the heart of the "Pest" side of the city, just a short walk away from some of the most notable attractions (including Margaret Island, the Western railway station and plenty more). After a busy day of sightseeing, you'll kick your feet up in a double or twin standard guest room, outfitted with Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV and all the other necessary mod-cons you'd expect to see on a restful retreat. Enjoy!
Awe-inspiring gothic architecture, idyllic green parks and plenty of street-side cafes characterise a city often referred to as the 'Little Paris of Central Europe.' Not-to-be-missed sights include the awe-inducing parliamentary buildings and Chain Bridge, along with the city's incredible array of markets, stylish shops, cafes, parks and bars. It’s also well worth making your way to Castle Hill where you’ll find The Royal Palace, National Gallery and Matthias Church amongst other historical gems. In the evening, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Along with the typical collection of buzzing nightclubs and quirky pubs, Budapest is home to the very special ruin bars. These bohemian bars spring up all over Budapest in unassuming courtyards and abandoned buildings and are soon filled with well-stocked bars and artsy installations. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Check out our other related deals:
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 27.06.2023).
How To Redeem
great location, perfect for sightseeing
Affordable, comfortble and central. Friendly staff.
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881