Amsterdam, Netherlands P&O Cruise: 3 Nights, Hotel Stay & Transfers
An Amsterdam, Netherlands mini cruise aboard P&O Ferries with overnight hotel stay and return coach transfers. From £89pp for three nights - save up to 61%
- Where: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- What's included: A three-night mini-cruise with overnight hotel stay and return coach transfers.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at either Botel or Best Western Zaan Inn.
- Mini cruise: Set sail aboard one of the P&O Ferries for an Amsterdam Mini Cruise, where you'll get to experience the city in all its glory.
- Cabin type: You'll rest up for the night during your cruise in a Standard Inside 2-bunk cabin.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Mar 2022 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Keen to check another culturally enriching city break off the bucket list? You sure will have a Dam good time on today's captivating cruise...
We’re offering you a three-night Amsterdam mini cruise aboard P&O Ferries with an overnight hotel stay and return coach transfers from just £89pp, saving you up to 61%*!
- Day 1: Embark cruise from Hull port.
- Day 2: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Day 3: Embark cruise from Rotterdam.
- Day 4: Disembark cruise, return to UK.
- Black Friday Holiday Deals
- Black Friday Hotel Deals
Head into the capital's centre and you'll come face to face with a thriving metropolitan gem with plenty to offer. You'll get a real feel for what makes the city so special on an Amsterdam City Canal Cruise, so take to the water and witness iconic canal-front sights from the comfort of a glass-topped boat, drifting by the Anne Frank House, City Hall, and more. Head to Museumplein to soak up some culture, considered the art lover’s utopia. Here you can visit the Van Gogh museum and numerous open-air exhibitions. On your travels, sample Dutch street-food snacks, such as Bitterballen (deep fried meatballs) or Stroopwafel, a delicious sweet treat or, if you’re all about the beer, you can visit the artisan brewery, Brouwerij‘t Ij, housed underneath a giant windmill. Navigate The Nine Streets for a unique boutique shopping experience, or escape the hustle and bustle altogether and take a stroll through the forty-seven acres of nearby Vondelpark. During your overnight stay in the city, you'll rest up at Botel, a fascinating floating hotel not too far from the Central Station. Here, you'll get your beauty sleep in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, housekeeping and plenty more to keep you cosy.
Alternatively, you might be staying at the Best Western Zaan Inn. Each night, you'll rest your weary heads after a busy day of sightseeing in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel.
P&O Mini Cruise
Once you touch down in Hull port, you'll begin the journey of a lifetime! Board one of the P&O Ferries Mini Cruises to explore the city like you've never done before. During those days at sea, you're welcome to check out the ship's bountiful range of facilities including the Kitchen buffet, sampling cuisine from around the globe, live evening entertainment shows and plenty more. Once the sea days come to a close, you'll relax and unwind in a standard cabin offering air-con, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and plenty more amenities to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel. What more could you want?
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 11.09.2023)
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
Nice and easy
Had a lovely time here
Thanks for a great few days!
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881