- City Centre
Amsterdam Stay: 4* Hotel & Return Flights
An Amsterdam, Netherlands 4* hotel stay and return flights from seven airports with Trav N Go. Stay for two, three or four nights and save up to 27%!
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton and Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Amsterdam Novotel City.
- Getting around: Grab an I amsterdam city card and get unlimited access to public transport, plus museums and cruises!
- Top experiences: Get a feel for the city with a canal boat tour, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past, make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat, and have a big night on the town.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Sep 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Keen to check another culturally enriching city break off the bucket list? You sure will have a dam good time on today's exciting escape...
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Amsterdam hotel stay with return flights, saving you up to 27%!
4* Novotel Amsterdam City
Wherever you stay, you'll unwind in a modern yet cosy twin or double room complete with an ensuite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi. The Novotel Amsterdam City is the perfect spot from which to explore Holland's famous capital. Situated in the picturesque south district, you’ll be surrounded by the Netherlands' traditional houses and windmills. An area that provided great inspiration to the famous painter Monet so be sure to make so time for a wander!
Boasting endless canals and beautiful architecture, Amsterdam is the city that keeps on giving. With your hotel adjacent to the uniquely charming Gaasperplas Park along the Gaasp River, you will find yourself surrounded by iconic canals and bright, eclectic architecture. Wander around the nearby parks, including Jagersveld and its impressive lake, or take in the history and culture of the area at the Zaans Museum. Venture closer to the city centre and you'll encounter a veritable plethora of galleries and museums, from the artworks of the Rijksmuseum, to the amazing paintings of Rembrandt in the Rembrant House Museum, and the Dutch Resistance Museum that catalogues the Netherlands’s unground resistance against the Nazi regime through a wealth of artefacts and personal testimony. For those interested in the poignant and emotional history of Amsterdam throughout World War Two, Anne Frank's House is undoubtedly a must-see. Amsterdam isn't just a hot spot for history though. If you fancy outdoor exploration, hire one of the city's many bikes and take a trip through the canal band over winding waterways hedged by fabulous architecture. Stop at the Vondelpark for a picnic or head inside to one of the many restaurants and bars. Of course, you can also visit the famous Red Light District before you head home too. It’s the versatile city with something for everyone!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
<b>Good Hotel-</b> The hotel itself was nice and modern. The room was spacious and well decorated. Bed was comfortable and TV had some English channels.
<b>Great Hotel- </b> Great staff, food and ambience. Food delicious in the restaurant and staff in there are really helpful and kind. Very close to metro & train station, which are really easy to use.
<b>Very helpful and friendly staff-</b> The breakfast was great with lots of pastry, meat, fruit, cereals, cheese, etc.. Our connecting rooms were nice with TV (
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go VAT number: GB436863564