4* Amsterdam Hotel Stay & Flights - Optional Ice Bar Tickets!
A 4* Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel stay with optional ice bar tickets and return flights from six airports with Travelolo. Stay for two, three or four nights – save up to 24%
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam hotel stay with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Stansted or London Luton.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2023.
- Optional Ice Bar Tickets: Upgrade your holiday to include tickets to the Amsterdam Ice Bar! Enter a frozen world, where the walls, bar and even cups are made of ice (three drinks each, coats and gloves are included!)
- Top experiences in Amsterdam: Explore the iconic canals by boat or bike, visit the historic Anne Frank House, admire masterpieces at the Rijksmuseum, and enjoy vibrant street markets.
- Eat and drink: Indulge in Dutch delights such as crispy, golden-brown bitterballen, warm stroopwafels and fluffy poffertjes (mini pancakes). Don't forget to pair your treats with local craft beers or jenever (Dutch gin).
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Sep 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Have a Dam good time with today’s amazing deal!
We’re offering you a 4* Amsterdam hotel stay with return flights from £149pp, stay for two, three or four nights, and save up to 24%!
4* Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam
Begin your Amsterdam adventure at the 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam. With its waterfront location, stylish interiors and spectacular views, it’s the perfect base to explore this eclectic city from. Every room has a super comfortable bed, air conditioning, an espresso machine and a modern ensuite bathroom with a rainfall shower.
Elsewhere in the hotel, you find a restaurant serving up a buffet breakfast, and fantastic world cuisine for lunch and dinner, plus the Leo Lounge – a bold and brilliantly-lit bar which brings the ambience with chilled out music and cool sculptures. Can’t wait to get to the city centre? Simply hop on the nearby metro, for a short journey into all the action.
Optional Ice Bar Tickets
Looking for the coolest experience in town? Upgrade to include tickets to the Amsterdam Ice Bar. Inside the bar, you’ll will be surrounded by a winter wonderland, where everything is made of ice – including the walls, sculptures and even your glass! Kept at Arctic temperatures all year round, you’ll be given a coat and gloves to ensure the cosiest experience in this frozen world, plus you’ll get three drinks included each! Not to be missed!
Amsterdam, known as the "Venice of the North," offers a rich tapestry of experiences for visitors. Start your day with a stroll along the picturesque canals, admiring historic houseboats and charming bridges. Explore the renowned Rijksmuseum, home to iconic Dutch artworks, including Vermeer's "The Milkmaid". Wander through the vibrant Jordaan neighbourhood, known for its cosy cafes and boutique shops. And explore the exciting food scene where you can savour Dutch classics like stroopwafels and bitterballen or explore world-class international flavours. Don't miss the Anne Frank House, a poignant reminder of World War II history..
In the evening, savour Dutch cheese at local markets, sample craft beers at a canal-side brewery, or take a leisurely dinner cruise to witness the city's illuminated beauty. Amsterdam also boasts a lively nightlife scene with its famous Red Light District and numerous clubs. For a breath of fresh air, rent a bike and explore the city like a local, discovering hidden gems and charming parks. Amsterdam offers an enchanting blend of culture, history, and modernity.
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
We had a fantastic stay with them.
We loved everything about our stay... delicious food... wonderful service.
The location is perfect for the metro... We would definitely stay at the Leonardo Royal again.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelolo and financially protected under ATOL licence 12045.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelolo VAT number: GB174344994