- City Centre
Amsterdam City Break – XO Hotel & Return Flights
An Amsterdam hotel stay with return flights from five airports with Via Holiday. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save 47%
- Where: Amsterdam.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam city break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton airport.
- Hotel: Kick back and relax in awe-inspiring Amsterdam with the XO Hotels Blue Square as your brilliant base!
- Things to do in Amsterdam: Get a feel for the city with a canal boat tour, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past, make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat, and have a big night on the town.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Head to awe-inspiring Amsterdam – home to not only pretty canals lined with towering town houses but a fascinating history and culture…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Amsterdam city break with return flights, saving you up to 47%*!
XO Hotels Blue Square
After touching down in the colourful capital, you’ll spend your two, three or four-night break with a stay at the XO Hotels Blue Square. Keep connected with free wi-fi access, explore the city with the hotel’s bicycle rental and if you are travelling with little explorers, they’ll have a blast at the kid’s club! Whenever you decide to hit the hay, in your guestroom you’ll enjoy the benefits of chic, contemporary designs so typical of the Netherlands, with plush furnishings, crisp bed linen, a TV and many more amenities at your fingertips, ensuring you a perfectly comfortable stay. What's more, with the hotel within easy reach of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, museums, and parks through the wonderful tram system, you'll waste no time in heading out to explore the buzz that envelops unique Amsterdam.
Head into the capital's centre and you'll come face to face with a thriving, exciting, and ever-evolving metropolitan gem with plenty to offer. You'll get a real feel for what makes the city so special on an Amsterdam City Canal Cruise, so take to the water and witness iconic canal-front sights from the comfort of a glass-topped boat, drifting by the Anne Frank House, City Hall, and more. When you're ready to explore the city on foot, head to Museumplein to soak up some culture, considered the art lover’s utopia. Here you can visit the Van Gogh museum and numerous open-air exhibitions. Southbound, you’ll find the bohemian neighbourhood of De Pijp, a vibrant district, brimming with street markets, stalls and trendy cafes. On your travels, sample Dutch street-food snacks, such as Bitterballen (deep fried meatballs) or Stroopwafel, a delicious sweet treat or, if you’re all about the beer, you can visit the artisan brewery, Brouwerij‘t Ij, housed underneath a giant windmill. Navigate The Nine Streets for a unique boutique shopping experience, or escape the hustle and bustle altogether and take a stroll through the forty-seven acres of nearby Vondelpark. Whatever your interests, you're sure to have a fantastic time!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06.11.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
Great Amsterdam Hotel in great location
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- This holiday is provided Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424