4* Marrakech Central Stay - Breakfast, YSL Entrance Ticket & Flights
A Marrakech, Morocco 4* hotel stay with breakfast, a YSL Museum Entrance Ticket and return flights from four airports with Travelodeal. From £129pp for a two-night stay or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay - save up to 23%
- Where: Marrakech, Morocco.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Marrakech holiday with breakfast, YSL Museum Entrance Ticket and return flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and Manchester.
- 4* Hotel: Stay at 4* Riad Diana or 4* Riad Dar Benbrahim.
- Marrakech: Visit the Jemma el-Fnaa Square, explore the vibrant Marjorelle Garden, admire Bahia Palace, head out on an enchanting desert tour, shop for souvenirs in the bustling souks, and rejuvenate yourself with Hammam.
- Delicacies: With row after row of market stalls and restaurants dotting the city, follow your nose and try hearty tagine, sweet mint tea, kebabs grilled over open coals, and the most refreshing orange juice you’ll ever taste!
- YSL Museum: More than a museum, journey through time at the works of legendary designer Yves Saint Laurent with your complimentary entrance ticket!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Jul 2023 until 29th Jul 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Hungry for a magical minibreak getaway? Tuck into a feast for all the senses with today’s stylish stay …
We’re offering you a two-night 4* Marrakech holiday with breakfast, YSL Museum Entrance Ticket and return flights from £129pp or, upgrade to a three or four-night stay, saving you up to 23%*!
4* Riad Diana
With today’s splendid stay, you’ll be staying in the heart of marvellous Marrakech and, with the 4* Riad Diana as your brilliant (and centrally located) base, you’ll be able to explore as much or as little as you like! Whenever you decide to hang out at your heavenly hotel, you’ll be able to soak up the sunshine by the pool, keep connected with loved ones with free wi-fi and enjoy a cocktail (or two) at the rooftop terrace before retiring to a gorgeous guestroom, well equipped with everything you could need for your beautiful break, from air conditioning to a comfy bed to a modern bathroom! Each morning, you’ll rise, shine and tuck into a delightfully delicious breakfast, the perfect way to kick start your day – sounds perfect to us!
Musée Yves Saint Laurent Marrakech
If we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll be heading to the magnificent Yves Saint Laurent Museum courtesy of your complimentary entrance ticket included in today’s stylish stay! Fashionistas prepare to be fascinated as you gaze upon awe-inspiring architecture, collections of delightful designs and take a journey through the designer’s captivating career…
Riad Dar Benbrahim
Ideally situated in the heart of Marrakech, the Riad Dar Benbrahim provides a restful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of this Moroccan gem. Feel fully immersed in the local culture and in the Moroccan traditions thanks to the traditional decorations of today's abode. You'll bed down in an authentically styled bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi, air con and everything else you could possibly need for a dreamy vay-cay. Wake up feeling as fresh as a daisy and enjoy a tantalisingly tasty breakfast before hitting the local sights. Enjoy!
We don’t blame you if you don’t want to leave the comfortable confines of the hotel, but there’s simply too much to see in this amazing part of the world to spend it all by the pool! With the impressive Atlas Mountains providing the perfect backdrop, take the time to discover the surrounding desert dunes and local Berber villages, full of jaw-dropping sights and culture. Of course, the world-famous city of Marrakech is a only a shuttle drive away so it would be a crime not to head out and soak up the sun, sights and sounds! Without a doubt the highlight of the city has to be the Jemaa el Fna square, where you can purchase everything from bags to spices and witness snake-charming, acrobatics and dancing. Other highlights include the idyllic Jardin Majorelle, majestic Royal Palace and the Marrakech Museum. If you fancy going all out, take to the skies in a hot-air balloon, hop on the back of a camel or tear up the sands in a rally car - Morocco has all the ingredients for a truly unforgettable trip!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 13.09.2023)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245