Rome & Florence Holiday: Breakfast & Flights
A Rome and Florence, Italy hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from six airports. Stay for four or six nights - save up to 42%
- Where: Rome and Florence, Italy.
- What’s included: A four or six-night Rome and Florence holiday with breakfast and return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, or London Stansted.
- Hotels: Stay at the Hotel Columbia in Rome, and the B&B Hotel Firenze Nuovo Palazzo di Giustizia in Florence.
- Rome: Explore the Colosseum, admire the Vatican's art, toss a coin at the Trevi Fountain, and indulge in Italian cuisine in charming trattorias.
- Florence: Admire Michelangelo's David, revel in the art at Uffizi Gallery, stroll the Ponte Vecchio, and enjoy Tuscan cuisine in Oltrarno.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st July 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Embark on an enchanting Italian adventure, where history, art, food and romance await you!
We’re offering you a four-night Rome and Florence holiday with breakfast and return flights or enjoy a six-night stay, saving you up to 42%!*
Hotel Columbia, Rome
You’ll begin your Italian adventure at the highly-rated Hotel Columbia. The excellent TripAdvisor reviews speak for themselves, earning this hotel a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2023. A charming hotel run by the Diletti Family, it enjoys a tranquil ambience and a central location within walking distance to all the top attractions in Rome. Your standard double room will have refined Roman décor, quality linens, and an à la carte pillow menu! The hotel offers a lovely bar and lounge area for guests to enjoy, plus a stunning roof garden where the large buffet breakfast is served.
Embark on a journey through the timeless wonders of Rome. Marvel at the Colosseum, an iconic symbol of ancient Roman engineering and grandeur. Explore the Vatican City, home to St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel, adorned with Michelangelo's masterpieces. Wander through the historic streets of the Roman Forum, where history comes alive. Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to this eternal city. Savor authentic Italian cuisine in charming trattorias and cafes. Roam the romantic streets of Trastevere and discover hidden gems at Campo de' Fiori market. Rome promises a captivating blend of history, art, and culture for an unforgettable trip.
B&B Hotel Firenze Nuovo Palazzo di Giustizia, Florence
Your next stop will be the B&B Hotel Firenze Nuovo Palazzo di Giustizia. Located near a tram station with links into the city centre, this hotel is a wonderful base for a stay in Florence. Enjoy a modern and stylish double room with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flatscreen smart TV with Chromecast and Sky channels, and complimentary toiletries. And look forward to the best nights sleep with memory foam Made In Italy mattresses and soft beddings. In the mornings, you’ll enjoy a sweet awakening with a delicious buffet breakfast. Breakfast includes many options for sweet and savoury lovers such as bread, jams, doughnuts, cakes, muffins, cereals, yoghurt, scrambled eggs, frankfurters, cheese and even gluten-free options.
Prepare to be enchanted by the timeless beauty of Florence. Immerse yourself in the heart of the Italian Renaissance as you explore this cultural gem. Admire Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery and marvel at Botticelli's Birth of Venus at the Uffizi Gallery. Wander across the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge, lined with jewellery shops. Discover the awe-inspiring Florence Cathedral and its magnificent dome. Take leisurely strolls through the charming streets of Oltrarno and indulge in Tuscan cuisine at cosy trattorias. Don't forget to climb the Giotto's Bell Tower for panoramic views of this artistic haven.
- Day 1: UK to Rome with stay in Rome.
- Day 2: Rome, Italy.
- Day 3: Train transfer from Rome to Florence.
- Day 4: Florence, Italy.
- Day 5: Flight to UK
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Prime Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 08.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays