- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
4* Fuerteventura All-Inclusive Beach Break & Return Flights
A Fuerteventura, Spain all-inclusive hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Trav N Go. Stay for two, three, five or seven-nights and save up to 21%
- Where: Fuerteventura, Spain.
- What’s included: A two, three, five or seven-night Fuerteventura all-inclusive holiday with return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Heathrow and London Luton and London Stansted.
- 4* Hotels: Enjoy an all-inclusive stay at either the 4* Occidental Jandia Playa or the SBH Maxorata Resort – both beach locations are home to a wealth of amenities and great guestrooms!
- Things to do in Fuerteventura: Climb up the winding mountain trails of Montaña de Tindaya, get up close and personal with the wildlife at Oasis Park Fuerteventura, and go windsurfing at the Playa de Sotavento de Jandía!
- UNESCO: Fuerteventura is blessed with 150km of beaches andstunning volcanic landscapes for you to explore - no wonder the whole island is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve!
- Endless Sandy Beaches: Renowned for its extensive and diverse sandy beaches, Fuerteventura is home to some beaches extending for over 10 kilometers, making it a haven for beach lovers!
- Island of Eternal Spring: Fuerteventura is often referred to as the 'Island of Eternal Spring' - due to its pleasant and mild climate throughout the year!
- Delicacies: Treat your tastebuds to delights such as sweet treats like bienmesabe (an almond and honey dessert) and savory delights such as majorero cheese - creating a gastronomic journey that captures the island's rich flavors!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb until 30th Sep 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Searching for a hassle free holiday? We’ve got just what you’ve been looking for…
We’re offering you a 4* Fuerteventura all-inclusive holiday with return flights, saving you up to 21%*!
4* Occidental Jandia Playa & SBH Maxorata Resort
Begin your Spanish stay with a warm welcome at one of these fabulous hotels. If you spend you break with the Occidental Jandia Playa , you’ll be based in the picturesque Jandia Peninsula of Fuerteventura, Spain. With its stunning ocean views and modern amenities, the resort offers a perfect blend of relaxation and recreation. When you’re not hanging out in your handsome hotel room, guests can indulge in various water sports, build sandcastle on the beach, kick back by the swimming pools, enjoy exciting entertainment and much more!
Alternatively, kick back and relax at the SBH Maxorata Resort , known for its family-friendly atmosphere and extensive facilities. Surrounded by lush gardens, the resort provides a tranquil setting for guests to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Hit the hay in a gorgeous guestroom, with all the mod cons and luxury touches you could need – from a private balcony to hot drink making facilities, an en suite with complimentary toiletries, seating area and more! Wherever you spend your stay, you’ll be drinking and dining on an all-inclusive basis which means every meal, snack and drink is covered for your time at your hotel. Now that’s what we call heavenly!
Whether you're dreaming of siestas in the sun, ocean adventures or breath-taking views, Fuerteventura awaits. Famous for its beautiful white-sand beaches and year-round sunshine the island of Fuerteventura is the ideal holiday destination for those seeking a stunning Spanish getaway. With 150km of beaches and magnificent volcanic landscapes for you to explore, the winding mountain trails of Montaña de Tindaya to tackle, and of course the must-visit nature reserve Oasis Park Fuerteventura there is something for the everyone. So, once you've spent some time topping up your tan, why not make the most of all the island has to offer. Boasting a variety of outdoor sports, from sailing and diving to windsurfing and snorkeling, thrill seekers will be spoilt for choice. But if golf’s more your thing, you can even perfect that swing in real style with a few rounds at the luxurious Fuerteventura Golf Club! Come the evening, simply kick back with a chilled bevvy in hand and watch the sun drop behind the north Atlantic.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 27.01.2024)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
<b>Very large complex....lots of walking between areas.</b> - We had an excellent time at this hotel. (<i>Occidental Jandía Playa)</i>
<b>Winter break</b> - It's been a nice holiday. Food is lovely and a good selection. Pools are nice, and 1 is heated, which is great for January. (<i>Occidental Jandía Playa)</i>
<b>Very good animation team</b> - The best animation team i ever met. Very good food and drink. Barmans are Very Polite and pleasent. I love this hotel.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Trav N Go and financially protected under ATOL licence 12373.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Trav N Go VAT number: GB436863564