- Swimming Pool
4* Algarve Holiday: Breakfast & Flights - Award Winning Hotel!
An Algarve, Portugal holiday with breakfast and return flights from five airports. From £119pp for three nights or, upgrade to a five or seven-night stay – save up to 20%
- Where: Algarve, Portugal.
- What’s included: A three, five, or seven-night Algarve holiday with breakfast and return flights from Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Hotel Brisa Sol, proudly boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Did you know? Algarve is one of the least densely populated areas of Europe. That means 125 miles of peaceful coastline awaits to wash away all your stresses!
- Top Experiences: Dive into all sorts of lively bars and seafood restaurants along The Strip, explore the neoclassical architecture of the Old Town, go wild with some water sports, and discover Avenida Dr Francisco Sa Careiro.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Swap the grey skies and frightful cold of home for sun-soaked Portuguese beaches…
We’re offering you a three-night Algarve holiday with breakfast and return flights from £119pp or, upgrade to a five or seven-night stay, saving you up to 20%*!
4* Hotel Brisa Sol
Once you touch down in the ever-sunny, ever-inviting shores of the Algarve, you’ll make your way to the extensive 4* Hotel Brisa Sol, boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award. With an ideal position in the heart of Albufeira and only a short walk from the beach, you’ll have the best of both worlds – sunlit coasts and bustling nightlife! Get comfortable in your new home away from home. A bright guestroom awaits equipped with an en-suite bathroom, complimentary toiletries, a comfortable bedroom, kitchenette, and a balcony. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to leisure time as the hotel is jam-packed with activities that will satisfy young or old. Take a dip in the outdoor and indoor pool, unwind in the sauna, get active in the gym, get competitive with squash, tennis, and billiards, or a jaunt in the games room. There’s simply no limit to the fun that awaits! If all that didn’t sound grand enough, you’ll also tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for exploring Albufeira or simply doing nothing at all.
Stretched along the southern tip of Portugal, the Algarve has long been a firm favourite with travellers looking for a little piece of paradise. It’s along this tranquil coastline that many of the Algarve’s best attractions can be found, atop of its towering cliffs or tucked away among its coves and crevices. By far the most exhilarating way to explore them all is by boat! Cruise along the coastline on a catamaran or seafari, departing frequently from the many harbours that dot the towns and cities overlooking the Mediterranean. Besides seeing secret enclaves and spectacular rock formations up close, you might even catch a school of dolphins while you take a refreshing dip in the Atlantic Ocean! For a spot of culture, visit Lagos and admire the historic port, charming fort, ancient city walls and the cobbled streets and traditional shops of its pretty city centre. If you fancy drinking in some culture, why not visit some of the local wineries that produce and export wine across the world. Once you've seen the villages and picturesque coastline, you'll never want to leave...
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 27.10.2023)
How To Redeem
- Snack Bar
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
What an amazing place to stay
We were very impressed
Would definitely recommend this hotel and would return
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245