- Swimming Pool
4* Jersey Beach Escape - 3-7nts, Breakfast & Flights - Summer 2023
A Jersey beach escape with breakfast and return flights from three airports. From £199pp for three nights, from £249pp for five nights, or from £319pp for seven nights – save up to 25%
- Where: Jersey, Channel Islands.
- What’s included: A three, five or seven-night break with breakfast and return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at 4* Somerville Hotel or 4* Hotel Cristina.
- Did you know? Due to Jersey’s large tidal range, during low tide the island almost doubles in size! You’ll get to explore a different looking island all throughout the day.
- Top experiences: Relax on the sandy beaches of St Aubin’s, go wild with some watersports, tour the island on a boat, visit Elizabeth Castle, or uncover the island’s fascinating wartime history.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 11th Sep 2022 until 31st Dec 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We Jer-sey nothing but extravagance with today's beautiful beach deal...
We’re offering you a three-night 4* Jersey hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from £199pp, a five-night stay from £249pp, or a seven-night stay from £319pp, saving you up to 25%*!
4* Somerville Hotel
Who needs the Bahamas with balmy British beaches like this? The largest of the Channel Islands, Jersey is known for its unspoilt coastlines, chalky cliffs and smattering of profound historic sites. You’ll be staying at the 4* TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award-winning Somerville Hotel, nestled on the hillside overlooking a yachting harbour, village of St. Aubin and the pristine bay beyond that. The hotel is a treasure trove of pretty sights and relaxing activities. Your luxurious bedroom comes with stylish décor, Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, hair dryer, and room service. Better yet, you’ll tuck into a scrummy breakfast each morning of your stay, setting you up perfectly for exploring your picturesque surroundings or simply taking a drip in the hotel’s sparking pool. Why not treat yourself to a delicious meal at the hotel’s swanky restaurant. Here you’ll find sumptuous dishes made with the freshest ingredients including fresh seafood and vegetables. At the end of a long day, why not grab a drink at the bar and admire those stunning views? You’re sure to be left feeling Jersey Royal…
4* Hotel Cristina
You don’t need to head half way across the world to find sun-soaked beaches and a colourful splash of culture. This will obvious once you’ve got a drink in hand and a prime spot on the hotel terrace that overlooks St Aubin’s Bay. The 4* Hotel Cristina is a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award-winning haven that offers stunning views, excellent service, and a luxurious base just a short distance from the beach. Drop your bags off in a recently refurbished room and take in the digital TV, Wi-Fi, hot drinks facilities, en-suite bathroom, and big windows. We doubt you’ll spend much time here though when there’s a spacious swimming pool to lounge in, lie besides, and let go of stresses with! Go for a stroll around the peaceful gardens and quiet woodland or take a load off at the bar and enjoy some liquid refreshment. Each morning a delectable breakfast awaits, leaving little between you and jaunt to the beach…
Jersey, Channel Islands
Floating between England and France, Jersey’s island life encompasses influences from both cultures - old-world charm meets world-class cutting-edge cuisine. Steeped in history, the island houses a number of 12th-century castles, while evidence of the German Occupation still exists with a number of sobering sites. A stay in St. Helier wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Jersey War Tunnels where you can explore the underground complex and learn more about Jersey's role within the war, all the way from evacuation to liberation. Other must-see sights include Elizabeth Castle, a beautiful fortress that sits on a rocky islet in St Aubin's Bay, and the Maritime Museum, an interactive experience detailing Jersey's maritime past. If you fancy exploring, why not take a boat tour around the island? It's the best way to visit some of the hidden coves and beaches that are less accessible by land. Of course, you can always just lie on the beach and eat an ice cream!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 15.09.2023).
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
All in all a perfect location (Somerville Hotel)
We had a fantastic stay at Hotel Cristina (Hotel Cristina)
We would recommend to book (Somerville Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245