- Swimming Pool
Malta Holiday – Azur Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Flights
A Malta hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from four airports with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save up to 23%
- Where: Malta.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Malta Holiday with breakfast and return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Azur Hotel by ST Hotels - ideally located in the quaint town of Gzira.
- Things to do in Malta: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- Getting around: With Malta’s small size, seeing everything on the island is a doddle! Hop on the public bus service which serves all the major tourist areas, or rent a car and enjoy the English-style road system.
- Diving destination: Malta is renowned for its amazing scuba diving opportunities – who knows what treasure and marvellous marine life you’ll discover in the island’s depths.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Check out the charms of Malta with today’s heavenly holiday…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Malta holiday with breakfast and return flights, saving you up to 23%*!
Keen to escape reality for a bit? Venture into the Mediterranean gem of Malta for your next sun-kissed getaway, you so deserve it! You’ll spend your stay at the Azur Hotel by ST Hotels – home to not only a wealth of amenities but charming guestrooms and idyllic location. You’ll spend your days soaking up the sunshine by the pool, sip cocktails at the hotel’s stylish bar, keep connected with wi-fi, tucking into delicious meals at the hotel’s restaurant and more. You’ll sleep easy in a guestroom with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need for a comfortable stay – from air conditioning to a flatscreen TV, hot drink making facilities, an en suite bathroom and let’s not forget that super comfy bed! Each morning, you’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast courtesy of the buffet, serving hot and cold dishes to enjoy.
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 02.01.2024)
Check out our other related deals:
How To Redeem
<b>Good value hotel</b> - Very good hotel for the price. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was delicious.
<B>Excellent Hospitality</B> - Recently I booked 25 rooms which include standard rooms and superior rooms for 5 days. All our guests were very happy - there was not even a single complaint from the guests. Warm welcoming staff, Spacious clean, and tidy rooms, and reasonable prices.
<b>Amazing modern hotel at great price</b> - This was an amazing good value modern and quiet room. The hotel has a good left luggage service on 2nd floor where we left our luggage before sightseeing.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 02.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245