- Swimming Pool
4* Malta Break: Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights
A 4* Malta hotel stay with breakfast and return flights included from four airports with Via Holidays. Stay for three, five or seven nights and save 37%!
- Where: Malta.
- What’s included: A three, five or seven-night Malta beach break with breakfast, return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick and London Luton.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at the Paradise Bay Resort Hotel.
- Top experiences: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 7th Jan 2024 until 31st Dec 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Escape for a blissfully balmy beach break worthy of a Grecian goddess…
We’re offering you a three, five or seven-night Malta break with return flights at the 4* Labranda Resort Malta. Save up to 37%!
4*Malta Paradise Bay Restort Hotel
The Paradise Bay Resort Hotel is located by the water’s edge in Mellieha and some of the island’s most spectacular beaches. Watch the sun descend towards the sea from the sun terrace, relax in the sauna, whirlpool and gym or enjoy a knock about on the tennis courts!
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
Great view, friendly atmosphere
comfortable and well attended
Warm and sunny November 2 week break
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424