- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
4* Rhodes, Greece Holiday: 3-7 Nights, All Inclusive & Flights
A Rhodes, Greece all-inclusive 4* hotel stay with return flights from five airports. From £139pp for three nights, from £169pp for five nights, or from £219pp for seven nights - save up to 42%
- Where: Rhodes, Greece.
- What’s included: A three, five, or seven-night all-inclusive break and return flights from Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Marathon Hotel or 4* Delfinia Resort Hotel.
- Delicacies: Dine on Rhodes’ most divine dishes, including minced octopus balls (Chtapodokeftedes), boiled chicken stuffed with rice and egg pasta (Ornitha me loukoumi), and soft honey cookies (Katimeria).
- Top Experiences: Explore the town of Lindos and its ancient acropolis, discover Rhodes Town’s stunning architecture and museums, island hop to Symi, and stroll along Kiotari Beach.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 11th Apr 2022 until 28th Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Rhodes is a majestic Grecian island with crystal clear waters, making it the perfect little getaway. Get ready to immerse yourself in a lavish resort, and soak up the sun like there’s no tomorrow…
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Rhodes break with return flights from £139pp, a five-night stay from £169pp, or a seven-night stay from £219pp, saving you up to 42%*!
4* Delfinia Resort Hotel
The spectacular 4* Delfinia Resort Hotel can be found located in Kolymbia, just footsteps away from that lovely turquoise sea. A paradise for those hoping to spend a serene time in holiday mode, you’ll wash away your worries by relaxing in the large pool or the nearby Kallithea Mineral Springs, soak up the sun from the terrace and plenty more in this little haven. A well-appointed guestroom awaits with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, drinks facilities, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning, to round off what is sure to be a very comfortable stay. Staying on an all-inclusive basis you will be free to tuck into three delicious meals each day as well as selected drinks and snacks - delicious! With entertainment staff, table games, pool and mini club, there’s no need to worry about staying entertained either.
4* Marathon Hotel
The 4* Marathon Hotel is nestled in the heart of the rural Kolymbia region, surrounded by lush nature and just 300m from the beach. Those seeking a relaxing and memorable holiday will be delighted to find a separate adults and child pool, ample sun beds, pool bar, restaurant, game area, gift shop, playground, and fully-renovated rooms. The hotel is also well served by traditional taverns, restaurants, cafes and shops in the local area should you wish to venture outside the hotel. Your spacious and well-appointed rooms comes with everything you’d possible need for a relaxing break away from it all, with an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, fridge, Wi-Fi, and much more. As part of your all-inclusive stay, you’ll get to enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and endless snacks and drinks during your time in Rhodes, meaning you needn’t lift a finger – talk about dreamy!
You’ll be able to enjoy blissful days lounging on the beach, trying the various water sports available by the hotel or even relaxing on an all-day boat excursion around the coast. If it’s culture you’re looking for then with over 2000 years of fascinating history, Rhodes Town is a hotbed of Greek antiquity, spilling out from the cobbled, Medieval walkways right down to the bustling town centre and aromatic Mediterranean cuisine. Visit the Colossus of Rhodes, the Palace of the Grand Masters and the Museum of Modern Greek Art. Appreciate the island’s geological landscape with a tour of the historic village of Lindos, and marvel at it's striking acropolis, dating from the Hellenistic period. From Rhodes you could also opt for a boat excursion to the charming Symi Island or even hop to Turkey to visit marvellous Marmaris!
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using booking.com and skyscanner.uk (correct as of 29.04.2022).
How To Redeem
- Snack Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
delicious food (Delfinia Resort Hotel)
It's all of a very high standard (Marathon Hotel)
The staff was amazing (Delfinia Resort Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from London Airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 11th Apr 2022 until 28th Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 07.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245