4* Malta Resort Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A 4* Malta hotel stay with return flights included from four airports with Prime Holidays. Stay for two, three or four nights - save up to 54%
- Where: Malta.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Malta beach break with return flights from Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton, and London Stansted.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at the Labranda Hotel & Resort.
- Top experiences: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- Cuisine: From hearty soups to scrumptious pastries, Malta is the home of wholesome food. Check out Culture Trip’s and get your mouth watering!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st July 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Escape for a blissfully balmy beach break worthy of a Grecian goddess…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Malta break with return flights at the 4* Labranda Resort Malta. Saving you up to 54% off!
4* Labranda Resort Malta
Sitting on the beautiful beaches of Northern Malta, looking out to the picturesque islands of Comino and Gozo, the LABRANDA Riviera Resort & Spa is a bastion of relaxation. Lounge by the shimmering blue waters of the Mediterranean or take a dip in one of two spacious outdoor pools. Take in the magnificent views in from the comfort of your superior room, and listen to the gentle rhythm of the waves from your comfortable balcony. Your room comes equipped with air-conditioning and central heating, satellite TV, a telephone, mini-bar, and en-suite bathroom. Expect colourful Mediterranean cuisine bolstered with an atmosphere of open-air seaside romance. For something really special, try out the hotel diving school and get ready to explore the water head on. There are plenty of cool diving spots and even a few wrecks!
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
Check out our other related deals:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
Don't Miss Out On Black Friday Deals
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- This holiday is provided by Prime Holiday’s and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 25.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Prime Holidays