Algarve, Portugal Break: Hotel & Return Flights
An Algarve, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from six airports with Via Holiday. Stay for two, three, four and save up to 34%!
- Where: Algarve, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night, Algarve hotel break with return flights from Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, London Gatwick, London Luton Airport and London Stansted Airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at a choice of two amazing hotels – right on the beach!
- Top experiences: Walk along the scenic Alvor Boardwalk that curves around the coast, admire the beautiful Praia dos Três Irmãos rock formations, make a splash at Aquashow Park, and check out ancient Roman ruins.
- Did you know? Algarve is one of the least densely populated areas of Europe. That means 125 miles of peaceful coastline awaits to wash away all your stresses!
- Delicacies: Let your mouth water over Algarve’s clams with Portuguese sausage (Conquilhas à Algarvia), cheese bread with pumpkin jam (Pão de queijo), hearty bean stew (Feijoada), and the region’s famous wine.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
Looking for a heavenly holiday? The search is over with today’s beautiful beach break in Portugal’s awe-inspiring Algarve….
We’re offering you a two, three or four nights Algarve hotel stay with return flights saving you up to 34%!
You'll stay at a choice of two amazing hotels. You’ll enjoy luxurious guestrooms equipped with quality amenities like air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi, and an en-suite bathroom. Relax and unwind beside the pool with a refreshing cocktail in hand, bask in the warm sun, or melt your stresses away within the luxurious spa.
Backed onto Albufeira’s world-class beaches, with a strip of lively bars, seafood restaurants and cosy cafes a short stroll away, all of the area’s charm can be felt from your doorstep. Culture vultures can get their kicks exploring the city’s Old Town, uncovering neo-classical parish churches and quaint boutiques selling Portuguese trinkets. Enjoy outdoor excursions across valleys and park plains or why not engage in a spot of dolphin watching or a water sport such as stand-up paddle boarding through coastal caves? Once the sun sets, Albufeira unleashes its wilder side - perfect for the party animal in all of us! Head to Avenida Dr Francisco Sa Careiro, an even more energetic strip than that of the Old Town which continues to get more vibrant as you venture towards the beach. Whatever you’re after, the alluring Algarve has it all…
Check out our other related deals here:
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Via Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424